Moments like these- Part 24

Hey guys it almost been about a year since I did anything on here, yea sorry about that, hehe so yea let's do stuff. Oh and I will be updating the stories from oldest to newest so yea, let's do this shall we (눈_눈) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

[My point of view]

Oh what a wonderful dream I was having, but unfortunately it was ruined by a loud clap of thunder that jolted me awake. I looked around, my fists up and ready to fight something at a moment's notice. I heard a chuckle and looked down to see Altair trying to hold back laughter. "Go ahead and laugh, I'll admit that was pretty funny." I said while laughing myself. As soon as I said that he stopped hold back and laughed. 'God his laugh was hot' I thought; I'd never say that out loud of course, although a small amount blush formed on my cheeks. As soon as he stopped his laughing fit he looked at me and smiled. "What are you blushing about?" his words traced with curiosity. "Oh nothing much." I said simply with a smug grin plastered on my face. 'Hehe, he'll never know'. All too suddenly I was pinned to the bed by none other than him. "What are you blushing at Trishka?" he asked, a smirk eminent on his handso-I mean, shadowed face. I quickly kicked him in the side and ran out of the room and down the stairs to the others. Altair quickly followed and soon grabbed my arm, pulling me back and close to him. He just held me close and that was it; no tickling, no mocking. It was small moments like that- that made me smile, feel loved and cared for...that made me want to stay in his protective arms forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------IM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR TAKING LITERALLY FOR EVER TO WRITE SHIT BUT IM A VERY LAZY PERSON, I AM ALSO SORRY FOR HOW SHORT THIS IS AS WELL AS THE REQUEST STORIES. AT TIMES I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE CHARACTER AND OR PLAYED THE GAME SO IM SO SORRY IF THEY ARE OUT OF CHARATER YEA BYE!

g