pt7 the assassins!

Hi guys I'm back I'm so sorry that I haven’t been writing cause school is a barrel and barrel things happen *Anna’s rape face activated boop* 0-0 she scuures meh so yeah lets-a gooooo!!! By the way I might do assassins creed story soon so tell me what characters you want they will be one shots------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------              As we waited for England to get his book of spells we conversed on how this might turn out; worriedly Anna said we were going to die…how positive thinking. We waited in the living room for his return, as soon as he stepped in the room me and Anna stiffened and stayed quiet. We tried our best to conceal our fears. And it had worked for now. “Trishka Anna, please come with me and America and Canada please come as well”. As we walked in the designated room we all sat down as England looked for the spell to become a country. Anna waited patiently as he looked for it, he told us that when we are transformed a certain song would play describing us and that until that song was complete we were still normal. He finally found the spell and as soon as he began to chant the words the song began to play and as it did I feel that the song fit her perfectly since she was like a sister to me she gave me inspiration and well that’s what the song did…it inspired me. Strange thing was that as he continued to chant she rose hire in to the air until she was at least five feet and once she was completely transformed she was an adult. I mean both of us were 13 and well right now she looked like she was 23. Once it was my turn I stepped in front of him and he began to chant I began to rise up light shining around me I heard whispers and voices and well I recognized the song that was playing…it was the song in the game assassins creed 2 when you meet ezio’s family and for some reason people began to gasp and I felt new attire on me like robes? I couldn’t open my eyes which frightened me a bit but I was fine as soon as the song was over I could finally see and what I saw shocked me I was wearing the attire of what’s in the assassins creed games and I was the same age as Anna as well; suit, armor, weapons and the most deadly of them all the hidden blade. I looked up at England and said, “Are you sure you said the right chant” “I'm positive but it seems you have the blood lines of assassins.” I stood there quite in shock and I asked him if he was able to summon my assassin ancestors. “I could let me just see what is the spell is.” As we waited patiently and America and Canada inspected me and they both stared in quite shock and I liked how that in the really world I wanted to be like this. Once he found the spell he began to chant it was the biggest shock in my life… It was Altair, Ezio, Connor, and Edward from all the assassins’ creed games. I was honestly about to pass out over how I was related to these hot assassins. Funny thing was that once England saw Connor and Connor saw him England ran behind ezio and held onto him like his life depended on it. Which I thought was pretty funny. Once I looked at Altair since he was the one closest to me flash backs occurred of my past life with him and I guess he had flash backs to cause he remembered me name and hugged me then I saw ezio and the then the others and we all started to remember each other as family and well ezio being ezio tackled all of us assassins with a big hug and we fell on the floor me being on the bottom. America helped me out of there and they got up and we decided to go and eat some food since we were starving. Connor and England became friends and well everything once one was paying attention to me or England I pulled him into a big hug and thanked him for doing that for me and then I asked him that if the spell was something that would keep my “family” there with us as long as they wanted and he shook his head ‘yes’ and I smiled and hug him very tightly and I guess that people started to notice since they were joining the hug to and well. After that we got thanksgiving dinner done we ate and well let’s just say later me and Anna got to see how drunk assassins act.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------       well that guys was the story and I know that thanksgiving was in the past but hey I tried so yeah bye and thanks for being patient with me and btw in the story I made it so that the whole assassins creed thing happened in that dimension, that why England recognized Connor and stuff. Some of this was from a dream I had with me Anna and the assassins so yeah.

Songs used         Anna’s- turn my crimson into white by Stephen Anderson (go to sound cloud to listen to these songs)  my song-assassins by Stephen Anderson thanks for reading baii~!