pt 16 big brothers

Sup guys as you can see I am back I haven’t been typing that much because of school so I deeply apologize for the wait so yea the cry story is going to be updated as soon as I can so yea let’s go!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                [Anna’s point of view]

                I was walking around and I saw Canada looking out the window and smiling, so I decided to ask him what he was smiling at. He motioned me to go next to him and then I saw them. I opened the window and in a singing like voice I yelled out, “BEAUTIFUL COUPLE!!~” while pointing at Altair and Trishka. They both looked at me and laughed.

                [My point of view]

                After the events of what just happened where over I asked Altair if he wanted to go inside to relax on a nice fluffy bed. He agreed and hand-in-hand we made our way inside. Once inside the mansion we climbed the stairs and we were going straight to his room. “Trishka” said a meek voice which I knew was Canada’s I motioned Altair to go to his room and that I’ll be there in a bit, as I walked in the room I saw America and Canada. “Yeah?” I asked uncertain what they wanted, “Canada and I were going to ask you something” America said with a smile on his face, “ we were going to ask you if you would maybe think of us as brothers…so what do you say?” I looked at them both and smiled larger I nodded my head and they smiled and walked up to me enveloping me in a large hug. After that happened I went to Altair’s room where I found him posing like the ‘paint me like one of your French girls’ kind of way which made me laugh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------guys I'm so sorry that I haven’t updated I have writer’s block and I just don’t have enough time to update anything. Btw I'm probably going to start the assassins creed one-shots soon I hope but for now this is it baii~!