pt 11 the preparations and France

Hey guys I hope you had a wonderful holiday day and may you have gotten many wonderful gifts yea happy new years and now I'm just saying stuff so TO NARNIA LET’S GO!!!! Yeah I'm pumped-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                       [no-one’s point of view]

It was 2 days after Christmas and now Trishka and Altair were dating Cristiana and ezio were as well and by the looks of it Anna and harry were the next in line to be together. In those 2 days Trishka was asked by France to help him with work.

[Anna’s point of view]

GAH it been so boring without Trishka but she decide to help France. I told her not to go because of the fact that she might get raped I planned to tell Altair about what France did to women that he would have over but I decided not to once I saw him polishing his blade. It had been a whole day without her and I was dying of boredom. I wanted her to come ba-? I heard the front door open and Altair usually quiet and deep voice full of content. I ran out of my room to see Altair swooping up Trishka in a large huge and spinning her around with a large smile on his face.

[My point of view]

I was asked by France if I could help him with some of his work he had to do for his boss and well I spent a WHOLE FREAKING DAY HELPING HIM! Damn and I thought school work was hard I was wrong, well mostly school work was hard because I didn’t pay attention and cause I procrastinated so damn much. But still after a day of hard work and five breaks that only lasted 10 minutes since we both took a short nap. Luckily for me France didn’t pull anything on me cause if the whole party thing that happened about 2 months ago. Anna decided not to come and help since she thought that France would rape and she tried to convince me to not go but I didn’t listen to her and left. And as soon as I pulled up in the drive way of the mansion I breathed a sigh of relief since I was finally able to see the rest of my friends and Altair I was so happy that me and him were going out. Anyway I walked up to the door and I when I opened it and took 1 step inside I saw Altair run quickly down the stairs and run to me embracing me into a giant hug and spinning me around only to give me a sweet peck on the cheek after. I saw Anna at the top of the staircase until she jumped dawn and gave me a weak bear hug. “TRISHKA ARE YOU OKAY DID YOU GET RAPED?!” her voice getting louder with each word. Altair gave Anna a strange look when she said the last word and then he looked at me. “Calm down Anna I'm fine Altair the only reason why she said that was because France is kind of a pedophile so yeah I'm fine” I said giving him a small peck on the cheek only to have Anna say a long and meek ‘aaaawwwwwww’. After that everyone in the house decided get things to have a small new year’s party, but unfortunately America, Canada, and England were going to a party for nations only. Mexico(A.K.A Anna) could go but decided not to. I represented California, the golden coast, but I was not a country so yeah. The rest of the assassins and harry were still wondering how we could even represent a state and nation but we just told them not to worry about it and get the stuff read for the party.                                                                                                       

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Okay guys so pretty much this is the preparation for the special new year’s party yea party hard so I will try to write a new year’s themed one and yeah so good night guys and have a good one baii~!