kawaii so kawaii

Hi guys sorry I haven’t been writing I just didn’t know what to write so yea forgive me to the fullest. Also the one shots will be hear soon I'm just getting ideas and I finished the series so ye let’s go!!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Anna’s point of view]

All of us have been inside the mansion for about 10 minutes while it was pouring like crazy outside. Come to think of it we have everyone, including me, have not seen Trishka and Altair. After 5 more minutes I decided to go look for both of them, I searched the whole house and no sign of them, which pretty much meant they must have been outside. I put on Harry's sweater since it was the closest thing for me to use as protection against the rain. I walked out and sure enough I saw the two idiots running around chasing each other and scaling parts of the house at a rapid speed. Soon they stopped and hugged each other. The sight of the two made my heart warm, soon I heard a very soft ‘aww’ behind me and I turned around to find Canada and America looking at the same sight I was.

[Canada’s point of view]

I went outside when I kept seeing Anna look for something then go outside, and since she was outside for quite a while so decided to go check and Alfred following behind me. Once outside I seen something even more adorable then kumajiro, I seen Altair and Trishka hugging each other in the pouring rain. I just imagined what this meant, for me it meant that nothing could stop them from being away from each other, not rain, snow, fire, or water, well maybe water since Altair can’t swim, but I know he will try. They we such a cute couple I knew they would last forever. As much as this was adorable we were all soon spotted when harry came out of the house and start teasing and yelling at them. It was funny watching harry try to run from the two assassins.

[Harry's point of view]

I went outside and saw Altair and Trishka hugging in the rain, which was quite adorable, but I felt like messing with them; which resulted in me having to run so fast to try and get away from the two very fast assassins.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys sorry this is the only thing I could write for now if I want to work on the other stories so yea baii~! Btw I was listening to the attack on titan second opening while writing this; it’s so inspiring I love it!!