pt 9 summoning someone else?

I'm so sorry I procrastinate so much I hate it. Gahh I don’t know how I manage to deal with myself all the damn time I'm so sorry for keeping you all waiting for this time I'm sorry ;-; forgives me ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------        [Altair’s point of view]

Once Trishka mentioned Malik I quickly realized that I did not have my one armed friend by my side. But then I remembered the man who summoned us here whose name was England since Christmas was in 1 to 2 day’s I would ask him to summon him for me and if he refuses the he will learn the hard way of I deal with things. With that I did not respond to her; but I did pull her out of the hay stack and bring her in to the warmth inside the mansion.

[Anna’s point of view]

I went up to England to ask him a huge favor it was…if he could summon Harold Edward Styles from 1 direction. I kind of found it funny how Edward the pirate from assassins creed IV name was the middle name of harry. “Hey England I need to ask you a HUGE favor,” “*sigh* If it something for America no; but if you’re asking the question for yourself then yes continue” “well as you might know the british boy band 1 direction, I was going to ask you if you could possibly summon harry styles please England please” he sighed and then nodded a yes. He began to chant again and soon I saw something that looked like a portal opened.

[Harry styles point of view]

I had finished watching my favorite anime, hetalia, and I decided to walk around the house since I had nothing better to do. After a while of just walking around I saw a closet and for some odd reason I had the urge to go inside of it and…well I did. “TO NARNIA!” I yelled to no one and enter the closet and as soon as I did I just sat down and closed my eyes then opened them again so they could adjust to the darkness. Then not even 10 seconds later a portal opened up in the wall, and of course my curiosity got the best of me and put my hand in it. But when I tried to pull back I couldn’t and I began to panic, after 2 seconds I had slipped through and I passed out.

[Anna’s point of view]

I waited patiently and then I could of swore that I heard something when-“sup guy’s” Trishka said walking in with Connor and Altair in back of her. –BAM- something fell on her-. Wait OMG THAT’S HARRY FREAKING STYLES!! I quickly pulled him up and England helped me place him on the bed the whole image of my friend being hurt slipped my mind.

[My point of view]

I opened the door to say hi to my friends then I get nailed by a damn member of a boy band and my friend leaves me out of her mind…thanks. Luckily Connor and Altair helped me up, and as soon as I got back on my feet I walked over to Anna (who was fangirling from the fact that her crush was present at the moment and most likely stay here and well let’s just say who now what those 2 will do behind closed doors if you know what I mean ;)) and smacked her in the back of the head only to not realize what just happened except for almost everyone in the room. After that I just kind of decided to bother Altair and Connor by hiding from them since they were bored but I found it amusing when I was hiding in one location only to have them pass right by me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------okay that’s it guys I'm so sorry I haven’t updated this in a while but hey I have family over and my procrastination rank is at an all-time high this time of year so yeah I'm sorry ill try and I mean TRY to write on Christmas and maybe just MAYBE NEW YEARS for a little something special baii~! Btw have a merry Christmas and a happy new year! This is late please don’t kill me;-;.