IV-XII

the day after the yule ball all 6 of us left for my house. just like last year all of us had decided to spend Christmas together. though unlike last time Draco and I had decided to share a room and do have Daphne and Theo. while everyone unpaced I decided to take a stroll in the back gardens where I had found shadow. 

after a while, I was heading back to the house when I saw the old greenhouse. my mother loved gardening so my father had built her a greenhouse at all of our properties. I tried to maintain the one at the Salvatore palace but this one had completely been reclaimed by nature. even abandoned it stood beautiful. I decided to go have a look around it, and while walking towards it something caught my eye. an angelic alter I hadn't ever seen before, an alter. I don't know how I hadn't seen this before today. it is beautiful. 

in the middle of the altar, there was a small shallow pond

in the middle of the altar, there was a small shallow pond. the water in that pond was a blue I had never seen before. the was lay there untouched by time or the freezing weather, it was magical. maybe it WAS magical, so I peered into the pond. there in the water was my reflection peering back at me but then the water rippled and my reflection got distorted. when the water stilled again there I stood with Draco, it was us but older, and in Draco's arms there was a little boy who looked just like Draco and I was visibly pregnant. seeing that image brought a smile to my face, but then the water rippled again destroying that image. now in its place was Draco, he couldn't have been older than a year or two, next to him was a girl similar to his age sleeping, I couldn't see her face clearly but judging by the hair colours she was me. Draco was in a lot of visible pain due to not being able to move because I was sleeping on him and yet he stayed like that in pain not moving worried I would wake up. 

I looked away from the pond wondering what this pound is, is this a memory pound? but the future can't be seen in a memory pound, maybe a pound of desires but that would make that memory unexplainable. I was wondering what that pound could be when my eyes landed on some writing carved into the marble.

"Stagnum Aeternitatis" is Latin for The Pool of Eternity. I have heard about this pool of water. It is said to be a place of mystery and wonder, where the past, present, and future converge in a timeless dance, inviting those who dare to peer into its waters to unlock the secrets of their destiny. I had no idea that such a this stood in my back gardens. A yell broke me out of my thoughts

"there you are! we have been searching for you!" it was Draco, he was standing just outside the altar.

"what do you mean? I told you'll that I was going for a walk" I told him

"yes three hours ago!" he yelled frustrated

"what do you mean three hours? it's been maybe an hour at most" I told him confused

'no it has been three" he said confidently. then it hit me, this was the price I paid for those two glimpses, I lost my time from the present. I quickly rushed out of the aulter before I lost any more time.