𝟏𝟑

𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔. 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 😭 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒎.

𝑮𝒊𝒐'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗 𝒄𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏.

𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑰 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒖𝒑 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆?

#𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒕𝒐𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕
#𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝑬𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚!!
✘✺✘✺✘✺✘✺✘✺✘✺✘✺✘✺✘✺

𝐉𝐚𝐞 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐨𝐲

"Nothing has happened yet

I'm a bit disappointed to be honest. I wanted to see what she had planned."

Is what I had said two days ago. I'm currently sitting in front of Jo hearing what Robyn told her. Basically, Robyn and Carmen's plan at first was to convince Jo and Zia that they aren't trying to cause any harm towards me and just want to be friends so they can get closer and hurt me or sum.

Now their plan is to tell Gio that I have no interest in her, and that I'm using her, according to Zia who later found out. Like that's actually going to work. They're choosing to do that because they know how sensitive she is. I'm just a bit worried because Gio will most likely believe them and cut me off.

But I take it back. I'm beyond disappointed. I brought out my tools just to hear this shit? I thought shorty would have tried to kill me or something. But nah, you want to try to sabotage my friendship with Gio? Oh come on ma, I'm sure you can do better than that. It's really her word against mine.

But I honestly think that, that plan isn't the only thing up their sleeves. It's too weak, they have to have something else that they're plotting.

I laughed after hearing what Jo was telling me and opened my notebook to continue taking notes so I can pass this test. My main goal is to complete college and walk out of here with a bachelor's degree. Not worry about these lil girls who want a girl that doesn't want either of them back.

"I'm guessing you don't care so I'm not gon care either." Jo said scooting towards me on the bench we were sitting on, to see what I was reading. What's up with you and G.I Joe?"

I looked over at her like she was crazy. "Nothing, why?" I said looking away from her like I don't know what she's talking about.

Even though it's been two days since our first real kiss, but it feels like it's been a while. She's very very clingy and affectionate. I've also noticed that she's a bit possessive. Not that I mind. I love that possessive shit.