No

He put his glass down and put his hands on my back. "You know I'll always be here for you. I'll never hurt you" he said and I nodded. "I'll be here for you too Cal. No matter what you do" he looked at me adoringly but also sadly at the same time. I hugged him tightly and he did the same. I leaned back and looked at him again but this time it was different and he knew it too. We both leaned in and kissed. "I'm sorry if I'm not that good. I've never kissed anyone before" I say and he shakes his head "You're fine. It's not terrible" we laugh and I feel relieved.

We lean back in and this time it's longer. I feel him bite my bottom lip and I let out a gasp which gained his tongue entry. I didn't know what to do at first but I adjusted. The amount of alcohol we just both consumed made it feel like I was getting drunk a second time. It was all he tasted like. Eventually we were both so out of breath we had to stop. Both panting we started to laugh. I sat down in between his legs while resting my hands on his thighs.

"You do something to me I swear" he says and I chuckle. "You do the same to me" I say and he wraps his arms around my neck, moving me to lie on my back. He starts kissing the side of my face while he's straddling me now. His forearms resting on either side of me. He continues to kiss me, each one getting longer until he makes it to where my shirt starts. He looks back at me and I shake my head no. I get him to flip so he's below me now. My legs are on either side of his stomach and my hands are resting on his chest.

I start to do what he was doing to me. I trailed all the way down to the top of his shirt multiple times. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt and each time I took longer and longer to finish my kisses which at this point were turning into purple hickies. Determined to not leave one inch of his skin pale, I went over every part of him. As I was sliding down his body, I felt his hips buck up and realized I should stop before I got too close. I sat up and looked at what I had just done. He was covered. I looked at him before he quickly flipped us again.

He started again trailing down to my shirt which this time I okayed him to take off. He took it off and started for a second time. As he got further down I could see just how purple he was leaving me. Each hickie would come off with a pop from his mouth and a string of saliva from his slobbery lips. He covered me too but mine turned a darker purple than his. I let out a whine as he made it closer to my lower stomach. He looked back at me before crawling back up and laying his head right next to mine.

"How bad do I look" he asks while laying on top of me "Not like you did before" I say and I hear and feel him laugh. "How bad do I look?" I ask and he gets up on his forearms to assess his work "You look even more beautiful" he says and I slap his purple chest. We laugh for a bit before getting up. "Come here" he says and I follow him into his bedroom where he has a bathroom connected. "Look" he says pointing at the mirror.

I look at myself and I don't even see skin without a popped blood vessel. My whole neck is covered and so is my chest and my stomach. I look over at Cal who's looking at himself. He's not as covered as me but he had more space to work with. "What am I going to do?" He says and I look at him confused "I can't go anywhere until these are gone" he says running his fingers through his hair.

"Yes you can. I'll give you some makeup to put over them" I say and he looks back at himself "For all of this?" I get closer to him looking at how purple his neck is "You only need to cover your neck and maybe a bit of your chest. That's not too much" he looks at me "What are you going to do?" I look into his eyes and see a tinge of panic "I'll do the same"

He nods his head and then looks back into the mirror and back to me. "I don't know who did worse" he says chuckling and I laugh at his comment. "Well now that that's over. What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" He says buttoning up his shirt. I walk into the living room putting mine back on. "Preferably nothing outside" he says and I agree.