No Pt 3

While I was thinking he looked at me in the eye and I looked back kind of confused. I'm pretty for sure he was only looking for a reaction when he slid a finger into me. I let out a yelp and it almost felt uncomfortable because of his large hands.

He continued for a while until he tried to add a second finger which was hopeless "How are you going to handle the real thing if you can't even take two fingers?" He asked but I just wanted him to continue "Hm?" He asked again and stopped what he was doing.

He took the finger and put it into my mouth. I was too hot and riled up to really care what he was doing though. After this he started to line himself up with the entrance and I was waiting for him in anticipation. He took his sweet time with this and it made me hate him even more.

Eventually he stuck the tip in and it wasn't too bad until he pushed in further. He went about midway in and my mouth went for his shoulder trying to ease the pain and quiet myself. With this he gave me a little slap and told me off. He continued to slide himself in until he couldn't anymore.

Pushing back in the second time he didn't take it as slow and the third time he didn't even care. He put his hand up to my mouth which I could bite on. I accidentally bit too hard on his middle finger and it started to bleed giving me flashbacks of the day before.

He continued to go at a rough pace until he could feel me biting harder then he stopped. Out of frustration I closed my legs to give me some kind of friction he couldn't, and to ease a bit of the pain. That's when he removed his hand from covering my mouth and spread my legs. When he finally won he made sure to keep himself in between so I wouldn't close them again.

He lined himself up for a second time and I could hear him hiss just thinking about what he was trying to do. He pushed himself in again and did so with my legs going over his shoulders and his arms wrapping just below my knees. This way I couldn't bite him on his shoulder or hand. Which I could tell hurt him by the way he wouldn't wrap it  around the side of my leg like his other hand. Also just by the blood he'd leave on me when readjusting. His shoulder also looked like it would bruise but I didn't really care at this point.

I didn't know what to do when he pushed in for a second time. My hands flew to my mouth to try and stifle whatever it was I was trying to let out but again he quickly stopped and leaned forward to take my hands off my mouth. At this point I didn't know how to let go of all that I was feeling because I couldn't bite something and I couldn't stop it by covering. That's when he took both my wrists and held them on my stomach.

I could feel him thrust into me with my hands that were being kept on my stomach and I know he could feel himself too. I couldn't bite down on my lower lip because it hurt still and I couldn't clinch my teeth because I think they'd break. I was left to just let it out verbally which didn't create new pressure so I could forget about the actual damage.

I found myself nearly screaming each time he drove into me and every time I looked at him he looked way too happy for what was going on. Eventually I got close enough that he could feel me tighten around him and he was not about to give in yet. He stopped and I let out a whine of hopelessness. That's when he took my legs off his shoulders and did so in a way that again I couldn't close them.

He moved my hands above my head and held them together by his firm grip that made me want to cry. He started to kiss me and I felt even more greedy but I couldn't close my legs together due to him being in the way. Once he got bored of that he slid into me again but now his thumb that wasn't holding me down was rubbing my clit.

I turned into a mess and he could tell. He was also turning into a mess and I could tell by his sloppy thrusts. He let me have it this time and I got so tight around him that he couldn't move. With this he also gave in. He let go of my wrists and layed down on top of me. We were both panting and his arms wrapped around my ribcage.

This made it even harder to breathe but I couldn't tell if it was on purpose or not. Either way he let go of me and pulled himself out which left me dripping with cum. He layed down on his back beside me and started to run his hand up and down my thigh.

Soon enough he got up and went into the bathroom. He had gotten a warm towel and wanted to wipe me down. I didn't want to move but he insisted that I did out of his own cruel pleasure. I got up to not only feel everything start to run onto my thigh but to feel that I could barely walk.

He started to smile but I just sat back down on the bed. He came over and cleaned me off this time but reflexively I closed my thighs on his hand multiple times because of how sensitive I still was. He cleaned up pretty much everything and threw the towel back into the bathroom. I moved onto the bed more and got underneath the covers just wanting to go to bed from exhaustion. He got in bed too and motioned me to come near him again.

He held me in his arms for the night and woke up like that the next morning.