No Pt 2

He starts to kiss me and pushes me on to the bed. He makes it hard to breathe with all his weight being laid on top of me. He starts to take off my shirt and unbutton my pants. He starts making his way down my neck before I feel his hands fiddle with the hem of my underwear. He slowly slides them down my legs.

I feel him kiss all the way down my stomach before teasing me by kissing my clit. He started to lick roughly like a kitten and wrapped his hands underneath my thighs. He got more leverage and started to suck harshly which made my thighs tighten around him. Just as he was about to put a finger in me, the doorbell rang.

He quickly got up with an annoyed sigh and goes to the door. In a minute he comes back with an Amazon package and throws it to the side.
"Gods timing is always perfect isn't it?" He says and I laugh. He flops on top of me again and we both just lay there. He acted as a weighted blanket most of the time and it was actually kind of nice.

After a minute he continued to kiss me and I could feel him start to fidget with his shirt. I took it off for him and he started to pull down his pants. Swapping saliva at this point he starts to grind onto me and it felt amazing especially being that I was hypersensitive at the moment due to what happened beforehand.

I started to slide his boxers down before his phone started to buzz "Are you serious?" He says leaving spit strands in between our lips. He looks at his phone and answers it "Hello" he says and wipes away the slobber on his lips. "Yeah that's fine" he says and starts to get up "I'll do that" he says while opening his closet. After a minute he says bye and throws his phone on the bed right next to me.

"I have to go to a dinner to discuss a bill. Would you like to join me?" He asks and I think about it "Cal I don't have a dress to wear" I say and he rolls his eyes "I'll buy you one but we will have to make it quick" he says and I nod my head. "If I get cock blocked one more time... I'm going to lose it" he says making me laugh.

I get up and clean myself off. I change into the clothes I was wearing before and help Cal cover his neck. I did my hair and makeup to try and look presentable but not like I was going to a drag show. I finished and we headed to the car to buy a dress. We went to the nearest mall to find a store that looked dinner party quality and did find a dress.

The dress was black satin and tied in the back with a bow. I also got some heels because I could not wear tennis shoes to this dinner.  Cal approved and bought the dress and shoes for me. I changed in the car on the way to the dinner party and slid on the heels. Cal said I looked wonderful before moving his hand to my thigh.

We made it to the fancy restaurant and I felt like I didn't belong. Someone called out Cals name and we went over to meet the guy. He was there with a women who seemed to light up when she saw me. Cal introduced me to the man who was another congressman and his wife. She started to talk to me about how boring all her husbands meetings were and that she was happy to talk to someone who wasn't too interested in politics.

We ordered food and drinks but continued to talk discussing everything from Kate Middleton to Oil pulling. It was your typical girl talk and I was kind of happy that I made a friend. Every once in a while the guys would stop talking and look over at us like we were crazy for saying things that admittedly were out of pocket.

When the dinner was over we said our goodbyes and hit the road. It seemed like the drive back was longer but it was maybe because the sun had set and I couldn't look out the window. We eventually made it back to Cals place and hurried to shut the door.

His whole apartment was dark but that made it more fun. He hugged me and walked me over to the kitchen. He grabbed a bottle of whiskey and took a swig before handing it to me. I could tell he was happy to drink because he had been resisting the temptation all night at dinner because he had to drive. I took a sip but it burned so bad that I almost spit it out on him.

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. I took another sip and he then opened his mouth. I was a little grossed out but a little turned on at the fact he wanted me to spit the whiskey into his mouth. I did and he swallowed it before taking another drink from the bottle. He kept me secure around him while walking us back to his bedroom.

Once we got there he downed the rest of the bottle before laying it on his dresser. I can't see how he likes the taste so much. It tastes terrible but again what do I know. That's all I taste as I kiss him and it distracts me from him undoing the bow on my dress. Eventually the dress slides down to where my body meets Callums and he fixes this pretty quickly. He throws me onto the bed before sliding the dress off my lower half.

I take off my shoes while Callum does the same and then I get up to undo his belt. He quickly takes the belt from my hands and lays it on the bed. I help unbutton his shirt and he throws it off impatiently. He does the same with his pants and we're both left with underwear on.

He gets on top of me spreading my legs with his knee and holding my face with his hands. He gets rougher by the second and instead of bitting my lip like last time he just forces his way into my mouth. His hands start to slide down my body.

When he takes his hands away from me I take the opportunity to flip us. He was caught by surprise but let me continue. He brought us up to the headboard where it allowed him to grind into me. My hands grabbed onto the back of his head as I let out little moans into our kisses and he did the same.

He then pile dives forward causing me to lay on my back and him to have control. He slides my underwear off and I could tell it was soaked. I do the same to him and his erection hits my skin with a slap. I couldn't imagine how he was going to try and fit himself in me.