n. 6 Pest

**Back in reality**
--------------------------------
    "You can not escape. You can not run. You are going to die, Eddo." I knew I was going to die. "why do you still stand." The shock waves of just her voice was enough to drain all of my Ki, even as a King Rank Monster I know my place when it comes a rank higher then mine, but her rank...there is no rank... It's like she's not there, but there's a aura greater then a True-Born God. It was like a natural instinct for me to give up, like how you gamble and need to match five numbers and they reveal the first number and it was different from yours so you know in that moment you knew you lost. Any hope I had to become human was shattered, but I did have it coming for almost killing Aluna, "ah, Now I know what you felt Aluna, I'm sorry, it was wrong of me to do what I did to you, We share similar pasts, how could I do that to you Aluna..I'm sorry." Even if it wasn't aluna in there, I know Aubrey would've wanted me to do this..
-Eddo gave Aluna a hug.-
"pest be gone."
-Eddo did not become human like he wanted to be, his whole life's goal was to be human, and see his wife and unborn child once more, but that never happened but until the very end he passed away feeling human.-

**Back too Aluna's POV**
---------------------------------------
"This brat is always getting in trouble and who has to be the one to clean up her mess? Me! Ugh the brat is gaining consciousness I'll need some much needed sleep." I opened my eyes and saw only the remains of eddo's heart, it was a human heart, every Monster has its own weirdly shaped heart, but this was a human heart, I was sure of it.
-Aluna unlocked yet another skill, Soul Story, allowing her to see the story of a soul that just passed, kinda like when they say "my life flashed before my eyes."-
"He wasn't a monster, He was just trapped in his own illusion spell, there was never a Audrey or a baby, it was all a illusion, everything he thought Audrey went through was actually him.." My eyes waterd, he never knew the truth, he was beaten, abused, hurt, burned alive. My eyes widen as I sow his heart take it's last beat, "he went through everything i've went through." This man and I are one in the same, I cried for this man I didn't even know, I cried for this man who tried to kill me, he wanted help but couldn't ask for it because he was stuck in his own spell, and I-I killed him.. how did I...I dont remember a-anything..
    He just wanted someone to comfort him, someone to tell him it was okay, someone to tell him they were there for him. He just wanted to live like a normal man have friends family and be loved, and I took that from him.
-Aluna couldn't stop crying for Eddo, Azael finally came back with a sword and handed it to Aluna.-
"what-..what is this azael...." he looked at me, "Aluna bound this sword to Eddo's soul." I cleaned my eyes, "what.. you know I can't do any soul bounding like my father.."
-Azael reached for her hand trying to help her-
"you can do it Aluna I trust you with all my heart." If I bound this sword to Eddo I can bring him back, but if I fail then Azael will die.
-In order for her to bound eddo to the sword Azael brought, there has to be a wager this is a Absolute rule by the Soul God.-
"okay, time to bring Eddo back, Soul God I, Aluna Cicatriz wager Azael as collateral damage if I failed to bring back Eddo, Please check if I am worthy."
-Soul God answered-
"Aluna you've shown you have grown mentally a great lot, so I will give you credit for that, I Soul God now let Eddo's soul to be inplanted in this sword, in one condition you must seek his soul in the world of purgatory were he lives on, you must convince him to come back, this sword will guild you towards him, good luck Aluna."
-Soul God goes back to sleep-
I jumped up and down out of excitement, "I DID IT, I REALLY DID IT!"
-Aluna didn't notice herself she was wearing a towel, and like every cliche, the towel fell, Aluna look confused why Azael was redder than a red m&m, (Aluna is very helpless.)-
"Okay now we need to go to the world of purgatory and find him!!, hey Azael I just realized where is that at?.. hey Azael..why is your face red? hey... your really burning up...??" I wonder why he was so red and quiet so I went close to him, is nose started bleeding.. "hey uh your nose is bleeding..-"
-Azael turned into stone-
He mumbled something, "y....yyy....your...t-towel...f-fell." I was confused, "my what fell-."
-Aluna realized what happened (FINALLY.)-
I ran too put on the towel I was wearing, "well
Anyways where is the world of purgatory I was to embarrassed to speak what had happen. "A-about that.." My face was red so I tried too cool down when Azael looked at me so seriously, "Aluna purgatory is my home plant, and in order to get there you must be a demon like me or else they will devour you." That seemed easy too do, "How can I look like a demon?" His face got pale, "You can't just look like a demon, you must have demon DNA in you... and for that to happen you have to either drink my blood, or my saliva..."
  I dropped both swords, "ouch WATCH IT!!!" Tamashii said.
-In turns of events Aluna finds out she has too drink Azael's blood or saliva, one more appealing then the other but much to embarrassing for our poor aluna to do so she is stunned on what to do.-
"What..."