n. 7 Jealously

**same day**
—————————
I had to do what now.. There was no way I was going to drink his saliva, but there was no way I was going to drink his blood either. "Is there any other way.." Both options are so gross and embarrassing. "Well, a kiss is a way to get my DNA..." A kiss? I've never had my first kiss now that I'm thinking about it, my mother always told me to Kiss the one I truly love, do I love Azael?.. I barely even know him, yet I follow him, I even owe him my life, but still, "I'll just drink your blood." Azael look kinda disappointed, "okay.."
-Azael pricked his finger and a drop of blood came out.-
"Aluna come lick it." Both our faces turned red as it sounded dirty. I had to clear my mind of all the dirty things I'm thinking of, "okay.."
-Aluna licked Azael's finger.-
"Bleh blood tastes nasty" I looked at Azael's face blood was coming out of his mouth, "ARE YOU OKAY?" he looked at me, "No no everything is okay." He said nervously. "Hey so now that I have your DNA, what do I do for appearance?"
"Just wait, 3...2...1.."
-Aluna grew a tail and a horns(what a cliché)-
"hey uhm... do you mind if you close your eyes.." "what for?" My tail was about to burst out making my towel completely rip, "just close your eyes, and I need to go back to the hotel I need to change first then we can go."
-Aluna changed into her all black outfit, putting on make up, and letting her long jet black hair untied.-
"Okay I'm done." Azael was acting very strange, he was just looking at me not how he normally he would normally soften his gaze, but now he's eyes are widen and looks very serious, "is there something wrong?.." He walked up to me, "Aluna your absolutely beautiful, I can't keep my eyes off you, your like the light that attracts moths, you look so.." He hesitated to finish his sentence, but in that moment I repeatedly blanked, "oh uhm.. huh.. uh.." I panicked I didn't know what to say, he was the first person outside of my family to ever call Me beautiful. Why would he think someone like me is beautiful, my body is full of scars, and my face is ugly, he must be joking because there's no way Azael of all people is telling me that I'm beautiful, I read his soul, he wasn't lying. It really made me happy seeing he was telling me the truth, it made my heart race faster. He himself is so beautiful, it's kinda unreal how beautiful he is, was I falling for him? I can't be maybe it's just I admire him. I didn't know what to say to him after he complimented me so I couldn't help but smile and say, "Thank you Azael."
  "Hey how are we supposed to go to purgatory?" "It's simple, the sword your carrying can cut the air creating a portal where ever your hearts desires." That seemed pretty simple. I breathed in and out, "okay let us go to purgatory."
-With the sword Azael gave to Aluna she cut a portal to purgatory, and they both entered.-
  I looked around, it was pure hell almost everyone had a missing limb, had scars, was homeless, it made me feel bad but this is where all the bad people from earth rest.
-purgatory has a mix of people, demons who are born there, human's that have died but were horrible people and went to purgatory, then half demons where a demon and a human conceive a child they are considered the worst of the worst-
"Just stay close to me and hold my hand." He seemed very nervous and tense since the second we came in here. I whispered in his ear, "it's okay, I'm here with you your not alone and if your not okay you can talk to me." He looked at me coldly, "hm."
That was kinda harsh of him but it's understandable I push too far, I guess he has things he doesn't want to tell me, it makes me feel hurt because I want to get to know more of him. But as much as I want to get to know him that's on him to decide if he wants to open up or not. "Hey do you have any idea where we going?" "You should know this. Unless you don't  the sword's soul should guide you to the swords soul owner." He said with a attitude Something is definitely wrong with him, maybe something happened here that he doesn't want me to know, I won't pry anymore.
-Aluna sow a faint light marking where Eddo's soul was at, they walk about 9 miles in.-
"Aluna." He said to me so coldly, "yes?" I replied "I'm sorry Aluna for acting all cold towards you, it's just everytime I visit, I get reminded of something I wish I can forget."  Was he opening up to me? I felt kinda happy knowing he was going to open up to me. "Aluna I'm 209 years old, ima a half demon I shouldn't be able to live this long, a average life spend of a half demon is 111, I've live a Century longer, I don't know why, and  in my time living here, I've met a girl who would make the long time I've spent alive in this hell place make me feel so happy and joyful everyday she made me want to wake up everyday and live in the moment her name was Cordelia."
    I don't know why my heart sank hearing him mention another girl, I didn't like hearing him mentioning another girl. I didn't like how he spent so many years with her. I didn't like how he spoke of her so highly. Was this jealously I was feeling? That can't be can it.. I don't like Azael.. Do I.. even if I did I don't deserve someone like him, but still I can't help to feel so stupid for feeling jealous, of course someone so beautiful as him would have a girlfriend I'm so stupid. "Hey aluna are you okay? You spaced out." I couldn't let him know what I was feeling, but I read his soul he wasn't lying it he was the telling the truth, he was... In love with Cordelia.