🖤💖𝐂𝐡.𝟒: 𝐎𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬💖🖤

First of all, I owe you a huge thanks to my friend @LuckTheBat for helping with some tips and inspirations to my chapter (Including Catnap's father name). Check his comics! They are amazing!!!! 

Secondly, thank you soooo much for 400+ readers. I never thought I'd have so many readers in such a short time and on my first comic here. That makes me even more excited about making this story even better. That includes my writing - Sorry for that, I haven't write it anything in english since 2020 :(

And sorry for delaying the chapter. I had an enjoyable/hard weekend!!!

Anyways, hopefully you'll like this chapter! Enjoy it!!!!!

WARNING: Little smut in the beginning, but don't get too excited, right guys?⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

DOGDAY POV:

I woke up feeling a little dizzy, trying to see the hours somewhere worried that my mom could be calling me asking where I was. I looked at Catnap and he was sleeping with his head on my chest with an innocent smile. The only innocent thing I see in him now...

- "Wakey wakey Kitty~" Catnap barely open one of his eyes and stuffed his head on my chest groaning. "Come on Catnap, I need to go home! My mom it's probably worried about me""Noo, I want cuddle" – He said with a whining voice, but I think it isn't "just cuddle" that he wants...

SMUT BEGINNING⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"No Catnap, I really nee- "I stop talking as I felt his hand going for my crotch, he than looks at me with puppy eyes: "~P-please~". I felt my dick getting hard and I started blushing. "~Someone is already up, I see~" Catnap said playfully and giggled "~Maybe you need some help with his~" He slowly lifted his upper body and sat beside me while staring my eyes and giving quick looks now on my hard member "C-catnap I-I really n-need to ~mmph~" ...

Before I could finish it, he leaned on me and placed my cock on his mouth sideways, keeping eye contact with me as I moaned softly "What you were saying?" He started moving his tongue around the tip of the head. I placed my hand on the back of his head and pushed him close to my member "If you started, you're gonna finish it the job, whore" I felt him shivering as I said that. He looked at me with lustful eyes and started filling his mouth with my cock.

- 5 MINUTES LATER -

- "~C-catnap, I'm-close~" He gave one final launch on my cock, deepthroat me, as I reached my climax, both of our moans muffled because I was biting my lips. He took his mouth of my dick, licking his lips and smiling at me innocently – "Ok, you can go know!"

SMUT ENDED⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

He looked at me while I smiled at him and got up from bed and started wearing my clothes. After I've put them on, I packed my stuff on the backpack and headed downstairs.

- "Wait!" I heard a thump as I looked behind me and saw Catnap, only wearing his underwear, on the ground trying to get up: "I'll walk you to the door!". I could see his legs shaking as he stood up using the bed as a support.

I looked at him giggling. "That's on you, you know that?" He looks at me a little embarrassed and blushing. "What can I say? It's not my fault I fucked my little bitch so well" – I winked at him putting my tongue out and smiling (😜).

He blushes even more and slowly started walking towards me, putting his hands on my shoulders "Can you give me a hand then?" – He asked a little annoyed and red as a tomato. I squeeze one of his cheeks playfully "Of course! Anything for you, Naps". He puts his head on my shoulders as we headed downstairs with me in front of him, going nice and easy as we get into the kitchen.