💔𝐂𝐡.𝟔: 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲💔

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING: ANGST AND SAD CHAPTER⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

DOGDAY POV =6:40AM=

I barely slept last night... I had already delayed the timer three times before I finally got up from my bed, put on the first clothes I saw – short jeans and an orange T–shirt –, stuffed the box of necklaces into my backpack and went straight to the kitchen, where my mom was finishing her breakfast.

"Hey, are you okay son? You usually don't wake up so late!" – "I'm fine" I didn't want her to worry about me on her day off. – "You don't' seem it, Dogday" – I sat on the chair and grabbed a cup of coffee, taking it in one go – "So now it's up to you to tell me how I'm feeling?" – I murmured grievously. She got closer to me and putted her hand on my head – "Son, I'm just worried abou-" I slapped her hand – "WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCK OFF MOM? I SAID I'M FINE" – I shouted, slamming the cup on the table...

She took a few steps back and froze it next to me as I got up, made a simple jelly sandwich and started packing my stuff. "I need to go". She walked towards me and stopped at the doorway. "You're not even giving a hug and a kiss in your mom?" – She asked with a soft and concerned tone – "I'll give you when I come back" – I replied harshly.

She looked at me with teary eyes – "O-ok son, have an amazing day at school! I will be waiting for you, my baby" – Her voice cracked in the end as she shut the door behind me. My heart squeezed and my stomach felt cold as I left the front door. I hope that everything will be settled between me and Catnap when I come back...

CATNAP POV =6:43AM=

I didn't sleep last night, so I took the coldest and longest shower I could and dressed up with the same clothes as yesterday to cover up the bruises and still feeling a reminiscent scent of vanilla from Dogday, making me blush as I remembered what happened yesterday. All the touches and cuddles we had, the way the dominated me with his strength, how he talked dirty to me... Everything was perfect! Until my dad arrived...

Luckily, Dogday wasn't here anymore, so I was the only one he could beat up or something like that. I was heading downstairs when I heard screaming tires coming from all the way up the street. My legs started shacking and my whole body shivered...

Oh no! Why is he here now? What have I done? He's gonna kick me out already?

I started hyperventilating as I looked through the window and saw his car speeding and getting closer fast. I was about to jump from the window of my room and run on the roof to the other side when...

He passes by...

My body collapsed on the ground, panting and shacking from anxiety...Why would he just pass by? He doesn't have any property selling in this neighborhood, beyond his own house, so why he's here??

He's up to something, I know..

After I'd recovered, I went downstairs and ran to the doorway, closing the door quickly, trying not to lose sight of him.

I went to the street so I could see where he was heading to when something called my attention...Dogday was on the other side of the street.

I ran to the other side and called him: "D-Dogday? Why're not already at school? You're always the one wh-" – I looked at his face and he doesn't seem fine.