❤️‍🔥 💖𝐂𝐡.𝟓: 𝐆𝐨𝐬𝐡, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐱 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧)💖❤️‍🔥

Hey guys! Just so you won't get confused, this chapter starts on the beginning of chapter 3!

The image used in the beggining it's contextualized at the end of the chapter...

SMUT WARNING:⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ 

(It tells when the smut part begins and ends) - Hope you guys enjoy it!!!!!

Kickin POV:

"HEY, THAT'S NOT FAIR!"- I started laughing as Hoppy was trying to catch me. She was getting closer, so I started pushing harder with my leg to make my skateboard go faster and try to get some distance from her, which worked for a while until my leg started to cramp.

She started jogging alongside me with a funny look on her face while I was catching some breath and getting off my skateboard. "Guess you're not that fast right?" – she said playfully – "Not on barefoot but give me anything with wheels and an engine and I'll show how quick I am" – "Ooooo! Give him some room guys, the new champion of motor racing is passing through" – She answered me sarcastically as I dead looked her as we stopped at a traffic signal.

"First of all, motorsport has many categories, such as F1, Nascar and Indy Cars, and my goal is getting into Indy one day. And second, I don't need you to pull the red carpet on me, ok?" – I look annoyed at her while she smiles and gets closer to my ear. "Maybe I can pull another thing from you~" I blushed heavily as she started laughing, pointing at my face – "You look so cute when you're blushing Kickin" – I looked at her while she caught her breath and I noticed she was also with her cheeks red, signing to me that the laughs were a way to hide her blushing face, something I could take advantage of...

I quickly grabbed her waist and put her closer to me, facing her for a few seconds in silence as her whole face turned red as I whispered in her ear. "Guess I'm not the only one who looks cute when blushes" I chucked and let her go, crossing the street while she remained stopped on the other side of the street.

"Hoppy, you're coming?" She snapped out of it and quickly crossed the street, really embarrassed and pissed. "Hey Hoppy, I'm sorry that -OUCH" She punches my arm really hard as while passing alongside me. "Not a world!" She muttered at me firmly as we continued our way into my dad's car workshop, not speaking or looking at each other...

TIME SKIP - =17:30=

I'm used to Hoppy and her little games, but this one was way more personal. I felted shivers ran trough me as I looked in his beautiful green eyes...wait am I liking her? No way Kickin! Snap out of it, you know what happened the last time you liked someone...

She changed you for a senior dude from a rich family from the other side of the country, moving with him and saying that I was only a "great pitstop" in her life. She even gave back the ring I bough her, using my own money that I planned on buying some better pedals for my kart, I'm not planning to...

"Hey! Earth to Kickin! Open the door dude" – Hoppy make me snap out of my thoughts as we entered.