💔💖𝐂𝐡.7: 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫💖💔

First of all, Happy Mother's day for everyone who's reading this. I hope you all had a amazing day with your moms!!!!!!

Now, let's get into the new chapter!!!!!!

================================================================================

CATNAP POV:

"MOOOOOOOOOOM!" – Dogday yelled, sobbing and looking at the sky! All I could do was hug him as tight as I could. Why would this happen? Why Dogday's house? A million thoughts are running in my head, and all of them have something in common...

My dad....

But he would be capable of doing such horrific thing? Why would he do that with Dogday? What does he have to do with him? Dogday is the most loveable person I know so why does he have to suffer that kind of lo-

"Mr. Dogday, you're the son of Mrs. Sunny, right?" – Some paramedic called him. I death started her, thinking how someone can be so unsensible of asking his mother's name just after he witnessed her death. I swear that if she acts like this again.... "Y-yeah, I was." – Dogday answered, wiping the tears in his face. – "Sir, I need you to come with me, quickly" – I fisted my hands as I continued to stare at her. Probably Dogday noticed how tense I was, so he started rubbing his hand my head, meaning that I needed to calm down – "Okay, we're going!" – I responded as she turned around heading to an ambulance.

I helped Dogday up since his legs were completely numb after his sprint from the school. He leaned on me as we walked towards the ambulance. I was a bit far from where the house was, so I believe neither me nor Dogday saw it when we arrived. – "I think you'll need to see this..." – We both stared at each other confused for a second.

Them, Dogday's eyes sparkled as we watched what was surely the best thing we could have seen at that moment. She opened the door, and we saw it...Dogday's mom – "911, this is ambulance 61. We have a 53-year-old woman, victim of smoke inhalation. She have second degree burns on her right arm and chest. Pressure 8/4, Oxygen rate stabilized at 70%. Heartbeat at 68 and stable. The patient is intubated. We're heading to the nearest hospital now." – Another paramedic inside the ambulance was passing the clinical situation. "Your mother was very lucky, but she inhaled a lot of smoke, which induced a coma, so we need to take her to the hospital for more tests." – "Dogday started crying again as he launched himself inside if the ambulance, hugging his mom. I was shocked and relieved knowing that his mom was alive.

I started entering the ambulance, but the paramedic stopped me. "Sorry fella, but only he is allowed to be inside the ambo." – "No, please let him go with me!" – I heard Dogday talking to her, but I knew how bad things could escalate the more they spend here. – "No problem Dogday. I'll meet you in the hospital!" – She shut the door, and they quickly ran into the hospital, with sirens on.

When I lost sight of the ambulance, I went near the firefighters. The fire was already under control – "Hey there fella, it's your friend okay?" – One of the firefighters asked me – "Well, his mom is alive so I believe he will be" – I gently replied, smiling. – "Do you guys have any idea of what caused the fire?" – He looked at the other firefighters and they all nodded. "We still don't know bud. When we arrived, the fire had already engulfed the house, but an investigation will be opened to know if it was accidental or not."

I saddened me a bit because everything is destroyed, and since Dogday's mom is in coma, she wouldn't be able to speak for how, so if my dad made it he will be unreachable by the time he become a target... - "Well, thank you guys." I started heading home when I saw Bubba and the others running towards me.