Part 1.

It was around 6:48 in the morning, you could hear your alarm going off,  " ugh.." you groan getting up to turn it off. you look at your messages, Mitch texted you like 3 times so did Steph. "why the hell did you text me so late?" you respond to Mitch. Mitch was your  best friend, so he      always annoyed you. You put down your phone and went to grab a shower. A while later you get out and make some coffee, it was so quiet this morning, it was nice. you decided to open up the windows to let some air in. You hear your phone buzz, " Because I was bored. Are you coming to the game tonight?" He texted. " I don't know yet.. Maybe, Maybe not." you respond by giggling       to yourself. Bzzzz, you look at your phone, once again. It was Auston this time. " Hey." That's it? only hey? " Hi." you didn't know what else to respond with. "Wanna come over?" he texted back.  "Sure, I'll bring coffee." He gives you a thumbs up emoji. 

this is what you wear,

You go get coffee then pull up to his house

You go get coffee then pull up to his house. You knock on the door, He opens it, " Hey Angel," You give him the fuck off look. He laughs and grabs the coffee.  "Ugh," you groan as you plop down onto his couch. You're so used to going over his house that you act like its your own, " So, how was last night?" he asked from the kitchen. " It was fine. He wasn't that good looking." you say sitting back up right. " He was just off. Didn't really pay attention to me or anything." you added as he walked in the living room with the coffee. "Well, He sounds like a dick, ey?" He said after taking a sip of his coffee. His accent was so smooth and clean, it always gave you the butterflies.  Mitch and Steph know that you had mixed feelings about Auston, you don't know if you like him or not. You always thought he saw you as a friend, you keep telling yourself that at least. He puts on his game, NHL 20, he always played that when he was bored. You decide to join him. You both get super competitive, he starts gaining on you, " Matthews!! Move!! You're messing me up!"you say as you playfully push him. " Now you're cheating!" He laughed. " Am              not!" you chuckled. He messed you up again, and you pause the game and play fight with each other, you end up on top of him, you sit there for a minute, " Did i cheat then?" you say giving him a boop on the nose, you both laugh it off. "You Mr, need to get ready for the game." You say getting off of him. "I know, I know, Are you coming?" He asked while getting up, " Mitch asked me so probably, " You say. " Oh that reminds me. Stay here." He said sliding his feet to his room. you're confused as he brings a bag back over to you. " What's this?" you say glaring at him. " Just open it." he said. You open it to find a black and blue big but fit size maple leafs jersey jacket with the number 34 and Matthews on it. " You petty bitch," you say while he's laughing. you flip him off, " try it on." he said. You stand up and take off your jacket, you put the new jacket on, it was pretty comfortable inside.  " Do you like it?" he asked. "yeah, it's nice and soft." you say. "Alright i'm going to get ready." he said walking off and winking.