Part 6

It was in the morning that I heard the front door open. " Auston, what are you doing here?!" I heard Steph say, " How's y/n? Is she okay? Can I see her?" He asked. " No Auston, you hurt her. With emily? Really? You broke y/n's heart. She was broken last night, why do you think she was drunk?! It was because of you. I will see you at practice." Mitch said then closed the door. I walked out, " Who was that?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. I didn't realize that I was wearing Auston's Drew hoodie. I see everyone sitting down talking about last night. They all jumped at the sound of my voice. " Oh shit! y/n- It was no one. Uh- do you want coffee?" Mitch asked, " It was Auston wasn't it?" I asked, crossing my arms. Mitch and everyone innocently smiled, " Do you remember anything..?" Steph asked, I shook my head no. " Oh.. How do we explain it.." John asked, Aryne stood up and hugged me, " I'm sorry, but..Auston..uh.. slept with someone.." She said still hugging me. I felt like I wanted to fall into a dark alleyway and die. " What..." I said pulling back. Everyone looked at Aryne then me. I fell right to my knees. Everyone came running over, " y/n! It's okay!" and " y/n!" I felt faint, my heart was racing in a bad way. I started breathing slowly. Will and Mitch noticed, " get her water!" I ripped the hoodie off and threw it across the room. " F-fuck. H-h-.." I stopped breathing. " Call 991!" Mitch flew across the room and dialed 911. I don't remember anything after that day.

The next few days, i just sat in my hospital bed, i changed my background to one of my beach trips

it was me and Steph. I heard a soft knock on the door. It was Steph, Mitch and someone was hesitating to come in. Until they finally decided to come in, I saw a tall figure. I just stared at him in shock, he had some flowers in his hands." Hey y/n..." He said, giving me a soft gaze, " What do you want?" I said looking away. " I-uh-i.. I wanted to see how you were doing.." He said putting the flowers down and coming to the bed, " Don't come any fucking closer, do you realize how bad you messed me up Auston?! You cheated on me! You knew I was there! You didn't care! You are a player and you own up to the name." I said, " y/n.." He said looking down at his feet. " It was a mistake, I love you.. And only you." Steph and Mitch look at each other and walk out the room. " Auston! It was your ex-girlfriend! You fucked her! In the bed we.." I stopped and looked at him. He looked at me softly, " Y-your not sorry Auston..You never will be, If you were, You would be emotional! But you're not.." I said tearing up, my heart racing. " y/n list-" He began, " Do you love her..Be honest, please.." I said looking at his eyes. He had a teary eye. He just looked down. " I'm sorry.." he said looking back up at me, I just nodded, " Okay, thank you for being honest..p-please excuse me.." i got up and walked out the room but stopped in the doorway, " You can grab your stuff from my apartment." I said then handed him the key, " Give it back to Mitch. Goodbye Auston.." I said then left the room. I saw Mitch and Steph walk back in there to get Auston. 

When I get into the bathroom I'm balling my eyes out. I hear a soft knock on the door, " Excuse me Miss y/n, Are you okay?" I heard it coming from my nurse. I opened the door, " Hi-Yeah, I'm sorry, I just needed to use the restroom, I'm sorry." I said walking out and standing in front of her, "Aw y/n, Are you sure you're okay?" She asked, wiping a tear from my face. I saw Mitch,Steph and Auston walk out the room. Me and Auston made eye contact, I gave him a soft bushy eyed smile. He just looked at me then walked away. I tried to hold back the tears that I felt forming, Steph came over to give me one last hug, " I'm sorry y/n/n, i'll come over tonight, okay? We'll have a small girls night." I just nod and she walks away. The nurse gives me a soft smile, " She's a very nice friend, are you sure you will be okay to leave today?" She tucked a piece of hair behind my hair, I smiled, " Yeah, I will be okay. Thank you for everything." She just nods, " Here's my number if you need anything.." She hands me her number. " Take care sweetheart. Good luck," She said walking away. I smile and go back into the room and look at the flowers, I sigh and grab my stuff and the flowers. When I get home I put the flowers in a pretty vase and water them. I sit there looking at them, smiling. I smell them then unpack my clothes, i see that Auston's hoodie is still here, with a note: " Dear Harper, I'm sorry for everything i did, i didn't mean to hurt you, i love you with all my heart, i'm always here for you, in your highs and lows, you are an amazing person, don't ever give up on what you can do in life. I love you - Auston."

 I cried a bit and put the hoodie in the closet. " Goodbye Auston. I will never give up on you.." I said touching the hoodie, I closed my closet door and then cleaned my house. I light a few candles and sit down and relax, I then hear a knock at the door, I'm assuming it's Steph, I open the door to see Connor, My brother. " Hey sissy." standing there Shocked, " Connor!!" I pulled him into a hug," I missed you! What are you doing here?" I asked, " I wanted to see you! Nice apartment." he said walking in, " Thanks, Uhm, one of my friends is coming over So you can stay in the guest room. Just don't come out, there are snacks in there already." I said walking into my room to changing into this, 

" I said walking into my room to changing into this, 

I walk out, " Nice fit. Pose the drip." I posed ( that's the Post)

@ConnorMcDavid / @YourFavHarper/ 34.9k likes

@ConnorMcDavid- Sister is dripping in the drip, glad to be back.

@CoreyPerry- Rockin in that Outfit @YourFavHarper

@YourFavHarper- Thanks Boys, I felt confident today.

@MitchMarner- Yes Harper!! You stay confident, See ya soon bestie!

@YourFavHarper- Oh my gosh @MitchMarner See you soon buddy!

@StephMarner- Looking great baby! See you tonight!!

@YourFavHarper- I'm so excited!!

I got up and did my hair,

I heard the front door knock, " Heyyyyyy!" I heard steph say as i opened the door, " You ready to go out?" I nodded, " Connor I'll be back later tonight!" I yelled, "Connor? Oh- right your brother

I heard the front door knock, " Heyyyyyy!" I heard steph say as i opened the door, " You ready to go out?" I nodded, " Connor I'll be back later tonight!" I yelled, "Connor? Oh- right your brother." She said and looked over to my dining table and saw the flowers set up, " Are you ready to go?" she asked. I nodded then walked outside. We just walked downtown Toronto. " How're ya holding up?" she asked, breaking the awkward silence. " Fine I guess. I'm just mentally drained." I said looking up at the sky. " I bet, But what about Au-" She began, I cut her off. " Please don't bring him up tonight. I just need to get him off my mind for a while," I said looking at her. We walked into a bar called, ' BarChef '. Me and her just drank some coffee and tea. I had 1 beer after drinking my drinks. We talked for a while, I looked down at my phone. It was 1 AM. I laughed at the time, " We should get going, it's late." I said, grabbing my purse and heading to the waitress, and bump into someone tall and bulky, I looked up, " Oh lord! I'm sorry! Are you okay?" I looked up to see Auston. He looked messed up. " It's fi-.." we just looked at each other, i walked away in an instant. My nerves are through the roof. I paid then ran back to Steph, " What is Auston doing here?" she asked, " I don't know, and i don't care." I pulled her outside. A breath I didn't know I was holding came slipping out. She just looked at me, we sat down on the nearest bench. " Are you okay?" Steph asked wrapping her arms around me. i made a sound from the back of my throat. " why can't he be somewhere that i'm not, like Jesus!!" i said, " Y/n it's Toronto, He's going to be here." She said. I wish he wasn't..