Part 2

The next morning you wake up in the hotel room, being held onto by some heavy arms, You looked over to see your best friend's other best friend, Auston. You have a massive mind grain, and feel really tired, you feel Auston pull you closer to him, like this is normal. What the hell is going on.. You turn to face him, He looks so peaceful. he wakes up and sees you up, " Hey," He said making you jump a bit, " Oh shit, sorry, Hey..What happened last night?" You ask getting up to fin some medicine, " You got really drunk and i brought you back here, you wanted me to stay but all my shit was in the other room, i went to go tell everyone you were okay and brought my stuff back here, you were on your phone looking at old Instagram pictures of us. We looked at them together and you got tired and laid your head on my shoulder, i laid down so you could go to sleep, you got up and kissed me," He said watching you, After you heard that you kissed him you froze. " I kissed you back and i knew you were drunk, you got pretty mad because i didn't want you to regret anything , you got up and said something along the lines of, " I Always loved you," and you broke down crying. I didn't know what to do. I just held you. Then you went up in the bed waiting for me and you fell asleep in my arms, We didn't do anything like that tho, i knew you would be pissed off at me." He said with a chuckle at the end. You turn around slowly, " I really did all of that..?" you say walking towards him. " Yeah.." He said looking at his drink. All you could feel is embarrassment. " I wanted to ask you, did you mean it?" He said looking back at you. You just stood there, not knowing what to say. " I-I..I don't know.." that's all you could say at this point. He looked down, " Yep.." he mumbled, you partially heard him. you looked over at him, you heard your phone go off, It's Mitch, " Were leaving soon, get ready." No i love you? Really?  you see a note on the ground, you walk over and pick it up, as soon as you see the number, everything starts coming back to you. Everything. "Shit.." You say looking down at the note still. You hear Auston get up and walk over to you. He looks down at the note and sees the number, he looks away then goes to his bag. He walks in the bathroom with some new clothes in his hands, you hear him changing and hear him come out, " Matthews.." you say as he picks up his bag and puts on his shoes. He just walks out.  "Damnit!" you yell and throw your phone down on the ground. 

2 hours later,

you throw this on,

and pack your bags and head out to where the airport was

and pack your bags and head out to where the airport was. you see Steph talking to Auston and you both make eye contact. You look over to see Mitch, Standing there with his arms crossed looking at you, " You look like my dad." You say walking towards him. " and im about to start acting like one, come here." he said pulling you to the side. " What was last night? At the game and the bar??" he said mad. " First off, chill out, i didn't text him , and i just had a good time last night, am i not allowed to?" you say giving him the petty look. " It dosen't fucking matter y/n, you are you have to be smart tho." he said pointing to your brain. " I use my brain you douche. More than you anyways," You say laughing, You see Auston looking at you, You look at him and Mitch notices, " Oh yeah you pissed him off too, Especially yesterday. Anything else happen?" you look up at Mitch, feeling like you're about to burst out into tears, you look back at Auston, Grab Mitchs hand and pull him to where you and Auston can't see each other. You explain everything that happened last night and tear up while talking. Mitch just hugs you then storms over to Auston, " When we get on that fucking plane, you two are sorting this shit out. You both need to talk, i have to treat you both like children." Mitch said to Auston, Steph looked at you then came running over. You tell her what happened.

On The plane, 

Mitch and Steph sat next to each other then you and Auston sat next to eachother. Of course..  " Okay Talk," Mitch said, We both sit there in silence. : Y/n, If you don't tell him, i will.. It's about time." Steph said, " Jesus Christ!! Fine! Auston, I've loved you since the first day i started working with you guys, You were the first guy who was even nice to me on the team! Besides Mitch! I actually Like spending time with you. I love your touch, Your feelings and just listening to you! I just love you! Okay?! I said it, and that's that.." you say looking at Auston then down at your phone. It was silent. Mitch looked at you then Auston. " Are you going to say anything?" he said. you get up and go to the bathroom, " Auston, please just tell her.." Steph said to him. " God dammit, fine." He gets up and knocks on the door. You open the door, " What.?" You say looking  up at him, "Fuck it." He grabs your face and kisses it. Mitch looks back and screams, "YIPPY!!" Steph pulled him down to shush him. And she takes a picture, 

Auston pulls away and smiles, " That's what i feel about you, I've always loved you to y/n

Auston pulls away and smiles, " That's what i feel about you, I've always loved you to y/n." you smile then turn into a frown, " I don't just wanna be one of your hook ups then drop off  Matthews, if this is us, then dedicate it." You say. " I will, I promise."