That Bracelet..

y/n pov ( Rest of the story-Its easier-)

I looked at the Bracelet Steph and Mitch got me for Christmas,

I just stare at it, i feel Auston look at it behind me, i try my best to hold back the tears, "y-you guys

I just stare at it, i feel Auston look at it behind me, i try my best to hold back the tears, "y-you guys..i-it's beautiful..The snowflake..." I say, " I know you and your dad loved snowflakes, i used to sit outside with you guys and watch you both catch them and admire them.." Mitch said looking at his shoes. " Mitch..This means the world to me you guys," I said feeling tear drop fall. "I picked out the moon and the star and Steph picked out the other ones." Auston said, rubbing his hand up and down my shoulder, " Thank you.." i said putting it on. " Okay, what did you get?" I ask Auston, rubbing the tears from my eyes. " You got me some shoes-? Oh shit," Auston said opening the Nike bag. They were 'The Air Jordan 1 Mid Smoke Grey' Nike's.  " Damn Mitch, Thank you." Auston said Admiring the shoes, " All i have to do is get you some shoes and you'll be happy?" I said laughing, he just nodded and we all laughed.  

" Come on, we're going to watch some Christmas movies." I walk straight to the couch and put on ' The polar express." Mitch and I always watched this when we were Young, I feel Auston sits down next to me, He has his favorite blanket and Mitch grabs a random one. I put my head on Auston's chest, it was warm. I heard the cookie timer go off and get up to grab them, " Anyone want milk?" I asked from the kitchen and everyone said yes. I brought the cookies out first then the Milk,  I turned on the fireplace and fixed the Christmas tree. I feel someone staring at me, it's Auston looking at my butt. I cover it and his eyes shoot up at my eyes. i giggle and he chuckles too. " Can you guys believe that we are in December already?!" i asked, and sat down. " I know! I can't wait to go downtown for the Christmas parade!" Steph said, i looked at her confused, " You guys have those here?" She nodded along with the boys, " Yeah, Toronto Santa Claus Parade i think is what it's called, All the maple leafs usually go every year. you should definitely come!" Mitch added. I looked over at Auston with a big smirk on his face. " i'll go.." i said looking back at Mitch, " Okay, now shut it so i can watch my movie." He said looking back at the T.V. I see Steph trace Mitch's tattoos. They are so cute. I guess Auston caught on and pulled me closer to him, " thank you for the cookies, they were amazing. But mine would've been better. " He whispered in my ear, " Oh hush, they were good." I said. looking back at the T.V. he just slides his hand up and down my shoulder, I get goosebumps and he chuckles. I hit him in the chest and saw Mitch look at us, " Hush!!" He said then turned back around, me and Auston tried so hard not to laugh. We finished the movie, it was around 7:30- 8:00, " Alright, we got to practice in the morning, Tonight was nice, Tomorrow at the same time? Maybe more people..?" Mitch said slowly, I shrugged" That's fine, Only the team though. No Hoes." Auston said, me and Steph busted out laughing. Mitch nodded his head and pulled Steph outside to leave, " Bye guys! See ya'll tomorrow, Oh wait!!" I said before they left, " Remember ya'll have a game tomorrow. Don't be stupid." I looked at Mitch and Auston. " Yes Mom." Mitch said then ran off, " Mitch!" i tried to run after him but Auston held me back, " Bye Girl, See ya soon." Steph said before catching up to Mitch. When Auston Finally manages to close the front door he lets go of me. "ugh! That little rat, He will wish he never ran away tomorrow." I said then walked back to the couch, " Well someone is feisty." Auston said laughing. I rolled my eyes and played Christmas songs, Then, "Last Christmas" came on. It's my favorite Christmas song. I tuned dramatically towards Auston, " Oh no." he said. I started singing, " Last Christmas, I gave you my heart.. But the very next day..You gave it away.." i continued to sing as he joined me. It was a good night.