Part 7

You took some time to catch your breath. All you could think about is Auston, that's what tonight was not supposed to be about! " can you please take me home." you asked.She nodded and took you home, when you got to the condo Steph stopped and just held you, "i'm sorry babes. I'll see you soon, okay?" She said.  you just nodded and went inside. You saw Connor watching his phone very seriously. " What the hell is this?" he showed me a picture,

 " What the hell is this?" he showed me a picture,

" Auston? really?" he said weirdly, " we broke up.. don't even bring him up." you said coldly. you got a message from your phone, 

AM34- Hey, can you can you call?

youfavy/n- i'm busy.

AM34- No your not. Y/n please..

yourfavy/n- no Auston.

AM34- I need to hear or see you y/n please..

yourfavy/n- go see Emily.

AM34- y/n.

yourfavy/n- please stop. you are making this harder than it needs to be Auston.

AM34- y/n, if you just hear me out..

yourfavy/n- I'm moving back to Richmond Hill. 

AM34- What? 

yourfavy/n- bye Auston.

You just block him. Connor watches you. " Your moving back?" He asked in a soft voice.  you just nod softly, he pulls you into a hug, he felt you needed it. "I'm sorry y/n.." he said slowly, " don't, i'm moving back next week." you said going to the flowers and throwing them out. Connor just watches you, sad. He's never seen you heartbroken before. you just seemed emotionless.  You get a text from Mitch,

Mitch16- Your moving back to Richmond Hill?!

yourfavy/n- the word goes around quick, huh?

Mitch16- Are you moving because of Auston, y/n.

yourfavy/n- Mitch, please, don't do this right now. I'm mentally drained. it will be better to live with my family. 

Mitch16- Are you serious?! Why did you move to Toronto then, huh?

yourfavy/n- so i could support you through your career Mitch. At least be grateful that i spent half of my fucking savings to be here.

Mitch16- I'm here y/n! Don't leave because of Auston. Stay here please.

yourfavy/n- I'm sorry Mitch. I love you.

Mitch16- I love you too y/n. just think about this, okay? ( Seen)

You just look at the message. and turn your phone off and walk outside to the balcony and stand there, looking at the late Toronto sky. You let out a frustrated sigh, then kick the chairs.

ConnorMcDonalds- Auston. What did you do to my sister.

AM34- Really? You? Connor, please stay out of this. 

ConnorMcDonalds- No! It's my damn sister we're talking about! 

AM34- Connor. I love your sister very, very, very much. It just didn't work out between us.. 

ConnorMcDonalds- I'm aware of that you ding-dong. What did you do? Just be honest. 

AM34- I slept with Emily.

ConnorMcDonalds- ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

AM34- i'm sorry.

ConnorMcDonalds- Did  you at least regret it?

AM34- Connor.

ConnorMcDonalds- I cannot believe you Auston! Did you get back together with Emily then?

Am34- Connor, i love Emily and your sister.

ConnorMcDonalds- You are a scumbag. I can't wait to beat your ass.

(AM34 Blocked)

Connor comes to walk on the balcony, " Should i leave? Should i leave just because of some guy?" you said slowly. " You wouldn't be leaving because of a guy. you'd be leaving you need space from here. Shit, i don't blame you." Connor said. you  look at him. " I feel like i want to go because of Auston.." You said. Connor turned to face you. " Why did you come here, y/n?" you just looked at him, " So i could support and be with Mitch." he nodded, " Then what does Auston have to do with anything? Why are you so hooked on a boy?" He questioned. You just shrugged. " You don't understand Connor.." You said then walked back inside. " I understand 2 perspectives here okay? Yours and A hockey players. I know what it's like to be a hockey player y/n, it's not easy. And coming from your big brother, you knew better than that! Mitch isn't doing that shit because he loves Steph. If Auston loved you, he wouldn't have done that, Trust me!" He said sitting down on the couch. " Too much shit happened tonight," You began, as you sat down next to him. You fiddle with your fingers. he lays back and you lay back also watching another hockey game. you slowly drift asleep.