Part 5

The next day after the game,

Me, Steph and Aryne came over to my place because Auston was throwing a party. I get into this,

Aryne wears this,

Aryne wears this,

steph wears this,

steph wears this,

steph wears this,

@YourFavHarper          / 4,287 likes / Sometimes all you need is Alcohol and Friends

@YourFavHarper / 4,287 likes / Sometimes all you need is Alcohol and Friends.

Comments;

@WilliamNylander: looking amazingggggg!! One of the best parties

@MitchMarner: PLEASE COME TO BEER PONGGG!! I CAN'T WITH WILLIAM.

@YourFavHarper:Why me?

@MitchMarner: Because you always beat people.

I walked over to Mitch, " Need help?" I asked sassy." Please! Will move!" Mitch pushed Will to the side. I just giggled.

A while later, " Has anyone seen Auston?" They all look at each other then me, wide eyed. " I-uh no." Mitch said. " What? What's wrong?" I was confused. " Just stay down here, he's probably still getting ready." John said. " What's going on?" I asked then stood up. " Nothing! Let's grab another drink, ey?" Will said then grabbed my hand, I pulled it back and started looking for Auston. I got up to his room, the door was locked, which it never was," Auston? It's y/n." I said knocking on the door, I hear the door unlock and see this beautiful blonde girl open the door. " Can I help you? We're kind of busy." She said, I saw Auston dart over to the door, Fixing his shirt then his belt, "y/n, it's not what it looks like!" he said. I stood there shocked. 

I turned around then walked downstairs, " Time to get wasted!!" I yelled, everyone cheered. I got wasted, I mean wasted. I wasn't able to stand up. Will and Mitch had to hold me up. Mitch and Will were still sober. They knew that I saw Auston. "Hold my sh-shoes." I said falling while getting them off, " y/n, we should get you home." Mitch said, Steph and Aryne walked over," What happened to you?!" Steph asked. I giggled, " Auston Fucked another girl. She was really pr-pretty." I drunkenly laughed. They all looked at me, " what?" Aryne asked, she saw John come over to me. " Woah there cowgirl." He said. " Yee-haw!!! Let's go dance, Willy!" I said pulling him to the floor, He spotted Auston and the blonde chick arguing. " y/n, we should go." Will said, " Why?! I'm having fun!" I said hugging him. " y/n. You're seriously way too drunk." he said, " Fine You party shiter." I said pouting. " Mitch! Let's go!" Will said, carrying me to the car, Mitch,Steph, Aryne, John and Woll came to the car. 

 I saw Auston and flipped him off then got in the car. Everyone got in the big SUV. I laid my head on Mitch, " I hate Auston, He's a hockey player," I giggled, " My brother always told me not to date hockey players because of this." I said. Mitch, Steph and John looked at each other then at me. They all stayed silent as a tear dropped from my eye. " Can you guys stay with me tonight, Please?" I asked. Everyone Nodded their heads yes. As we got back to my apartment I just fell down on the floor and sat there for a minute. I looked at my wallpaper and see

I feel tears falling down my face

I feel tears falling down my face. Everyone just looked at me, " Was it ever real..?" I asked , looking up at Mitch. He sat down next to me. " It was a mistake..He wouldn't do that to you on purpose." He said rubbing my back. " Well he did. He's a Dick. She was so pretty Mitch, prettier than me." I said looking down at the photo. " Let's put you in bed." John said holding his hand out to me, I grabbed it and he pulled me up. I walked to my room and fell into bed and fell asleep instantly.