3rd trimester

Daltons POV
It's the beginning of Roses third trimester. We decided just hang around and watch Doctor Who, typical us. " I want to start a YouTube channel I think it would be fun" she said, "Yah but maybe when our child is a bit older" "Okay" she said. I just gave her a peck on her lips and got up to go make some popcorn. I swear me and rose are addicted to popcorn like I guess it could come from her being pregnant but I don't know. I make the popcorn and sit back next to Rose and she grabs a handful and throws it at me and I give her a look of shock then i grab a handful and throw it at her. This went on for a little bit in till the popcorn ran out, after us giggling histaricly, I leaned in and kissed her things got heated but then we stopped because she said " I need to clean up the mess we made ". " no I will do it you just relax I'll even cook dinner ok ", " ok " she said.
Roses POV
so I drifted off to sleep and about 30 minutes later I believe  I was awakened bye Dalton hugging my big belly and singing. When I saw this sight I was blown away bye happiness I went to him and kissed him and whispered " you are going to be a great dad ", " you thing so ?"," I know so I said. Then he went to the kitchen and got us both food, we were eating spaghetti mmmm my favorite. While we were eating we watched Nightmare before Christmas, towards the end of the movie my eyes started feeling droopy and I softly drifted off to sleep.  A/N ok I think this one is a little bit longer than others but idk thanks for all the reads and votes it really means a lot.