The date

WARNING VEIWER DECRESION IS ADVISED IF YOU WANT TO YOU CAN SKIP

Rose's pov
So I wake up in the morning still with out a shirt on and I looked at the clock and it said 6:30 I woke up Dalton and said "you should probably go home before my mom wakes me up for school" he got up put his shirt back on and crawled out the window. "bye" I said "bye."
Daltons pov
As I was walking home I was thinking how hot rose looked last night and how she tasted and that I am actually in love with somebody that's just crazy. As I got home my roommate Luke was sitting on the couch playing video games then he stopped playing "where have you been I've been worried and we are going to be late for school". I was just at a friends house and spent the night" " and who is this friend what's their name". " her name is rose and we are just friends". " oh really you two are just friends hmn" "shut up". Then I went to my room to get ready for school. I have my linscence but I like to walk so I walked to school. I have rose in only one of my classes and that was 8th period band. she played the flute like me. I guess our lockers are like a couple lockers done from each other but it seems far away and we never have enough time to talk. after school I just pick rose up and she asked "where are we going" "um somewhere its a surprise". I take her to this restaurant and we both ordered medium rare steaks. after we ate of silence I had to ask her a question " rose we been seeing each other for a while and would you do me the onners of being my girlfriend" her face lit up and she yelled "yes". then we hugged which felt like forever and I didn't want to let her go. I walked her to her house and we went in through the window of course but she had to tell her mom that she was home after she came back she locked her door and say on the bed with me and we started to kiss and then it went from kissing to a make out session. Before I knew it I was stripping my shirt from my body and then stripping her shirt from her body and then I started kissing down her neck to were she let out a moan. then I took off her bra then her pants the her underwear and started to massage her boobs. then she started to take off my pants and underwear and then things started getting heated. We started kissing again and then she let out a big moan and so did I. I stop and we lie down and fall asleep with me right next to her.