December 22th

Dalton pov
3 days till Christmas and I had to meet Rose's parents because she told them that we have been dating for about 5 weeks now. To be honest I am kind of nervous I mean I've actually really just came through her window and never actually seen her mom. So I am so posed to meet her and 5 so we can eat dinner at some fancy restaurant that I don't know I got a text from Rose.

Rose: dress nicely want to impress her
Me: ok I might need your help on a outfit
Rose: ok be right there
Me: ok

About 15 mins later I hear a knock on my door I open it and let her in I take her in my room and we look through my wardrobe. She through out most of my wardrobe until she found like my only tux that I had in there. "Well this will have to do" she said while handing it to me. "don't look I am going to put it on" she just smiled and looked away. I got dressed in the tuxedo "you can look now" she turned around and her eyes lit up and she said "well you look Handsome" I just smiled "thanks". It was about 5 so we had to go. On the way to her house we where listening to Blue October and laughing because she was singing funny. All I was thinking was thinking was that she was so beautiful and that I hope that this would work out at the dinner with her mom. We meet her mom at the restaurant we sit down and order. I ordered a medium rare steak and so did Rose and her mom. We ate dinner and her mom started asking questions.
"What do you do for a job?","i am in a band called fly away hero."," how old are you?"," I am seventeen"," how are you in school?"," A's and B's"," well he seems fine for my little girl, but one more question why do you were eyeliner?"," Because I think it expresses me and my personality."," ok well you guys have my blessing to date". After everything was all paid for and her mom left we ran to each other and kissed "we did it we impressed my mom" she said "now I don't have to sneak through your window every time that I come over. Rose and I went to my place for her to sleep over. Right when we got there we didn't even change we just fell asleep on the couch.