The truth behind the long sleeves

WARNING: MAY BE TRIGGERING
rose's pov
i cringe at the pain from the blade gliding across my skin. I only do this becuase the fans on twitter are fucking jerks and i want to die but i cant becuase i dont want his gentle little heart to break plus im pregnant so...ya. Evem though my life is perfect in just still depressed. Dalton is at band practice do hopefully he wont be here till about five thirty and right now it is four o clock. I stop and i throw on some sweats and one of his hoodies. then i go to The kichen to get some FOOD. after i eat my sandwich i look down and see the hoodie arm and see a giant blood stain,I run upstairs to the bathrom and try to wash it out but it wasnt working shit dalton is going to kill me. i thought so i hid it under our bed in the way back and put on a different one and made sure my arm wasnt bleeding. Dalton came home and walked over to me and hugged me. i think he can tell I was upset because he asked " what's wrong you okay?" I panic a little but I nod my headed then he lets go. " you're beautiful you know that?" Don't let anyone think otherwise, I love you and don't forget it." "I love you to", " so do you want to watch Doctor Who or something and eat ice cream" he said. I smile and just nod and he get Netflix started while I get the ice cream. while we where watching Doctor Who I started to get tired, so I get comfortable on daltons chest and eventually fall asleep.

(A/N thx guys for the votes and the reads sorry took forever to upload I've been busy but it's summer for me at least but yaaaas)