Telling him

Rose's pov
So it's the next day and today I wanted to tell him, it's better me tell him than any body else if they heard So I made him breakfast in bed because I'm nice, then I went to the bedroom to find him already awake on his laptop. I sat next to him and hugged him and said " I made breakfast for you " knowing him he ate it kind of fast and I just giggled. He looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes and my heart sank I didn't want to tell him but I had to. "cough", " I'm pregnant", " What ", " I said I'm pregnant". He just looked at me in shock. I started to cry he was still just staring then I felt strong arms around me then I looked up and said " what do you think " " Well I'm shocked but happy at the same time I don't know what to do". " Well I'm glad you are not mad and I don't know what to do either". "what I am I so posed to tell my mom" we both said at the same time. " well we can tell them tomorrow or the day after " I said. " The day after tomorrow so I can suck it all in " " Ok " I said.

(The day after tomorrow)
Dalton's pov
So today was the day rose and I are going to tell our parents. So we decided her parents first. We drove to her parent and we were both really sweaty and nervous because she was at my house. We walk up to the door door and she knock her mother answered.
Mom: "hello"
Rose: "um hi we need to tell you something"
Mom: "well on then come in"
We walk in and sit down on the couch.
Mom: "so what's up"
Rose: "well um I'm pregnant"
Her mom was just sitting there with her mouth closed. then Rose started crying I just hugged her and and kind of rocked her. we stayed like that for a while until..
Mom: "well when's the baby shower"
Rose and I just look up in shock.
Rose: "well I don't know west I'll have to tell daltons mom"
Mom: "well go"
Rose and I just get up and and drive to my mothers. Now I was extra nervous because it was my mom and I didn't know how she would react.

A/N oooo a cliff hanger