Graduation!

Roses P.O.V
             So today is graduation day for me at least. I'm so excited I'm finally not going to be in school anymore, I am still going to college but online. I start off the day by putting on one of my Metallica shirts and black skinnies. I put on a thick line of eyeliner around my eyes and some mascara then I straightened my hair. Dalton is at practice so I have to drive to school, I get in the car and drove to school. Everyone looked like their best, all in little skirts and crop tops. I went to my first class which was english, they took the attendance and we went on with the day. By the end of the day everyone was getting their caps and gowns. the whole entire school was riled up it was scary. Ugh I don't like people, anyway it was towards the end of the day and everyone's parents, cousins, grandparents, in the bleachers. I saw my mom, and dalto sitting amongst the crowd, i felt so happy for once. we headed back stage and then they started naming names, after about an hour of names and cheers they finally called my name. " Rosetta Tyler" the announcer said, I walk out to see dalton waiting by the announcer. Dalton ended up handing me my highschool diploma. " Congratulations Rose" he said while hugging me tightly.,........

A/N: i know this is short and sorry i have had school and im busy the next chapter is going to be amazing and hopsfully longer ok thanks for all the reads mkay bye