Names

Daltons Pov:
So Rose is in her second trimester of pregnancy, so we decided to go to the park. Today is a Saturday and we decided for a picnic. On the way there I sang here Hercules, which is her favorite song out of FAH's new ep. We arrived at the park at I set out the stuff for the picnic, we start making the food. " This is good " Rose says, I laugh and look into her beautiful brown eyes and her fantastic blue and brown hair. I lean in and kiss her passionately on the lips, I feel her stomach and I feel the baby kicking "our little rebel is kicking" I said "little rebel? Where did that come from?" "I don't know, just thought of it". " so what should we name our little rebel " , I said " maybe for a girl, Starlyn?". "Ok I like that and for a boy um, Levi?" I said "yah I like that to". We watch the sun go down and then we decided to go home. when we got home we just put all of our stuff down and just went to our bedroom and laid down. " Would you like to move in to our own a little apartment" she said " I would love to and why not we are having a child anyway", " we should start moving next weekend after we graduate high school", "ok" I say then we drift off to sleep.

A/N: so ok they r graduating on Wednesday and sorry it sort writer block but thanks for the reads