07

- [Love Counselling! Final Plans!] -

When she woke up at the crack of dawn, Scaramouche wasn't there anymore, rather, he was on his futon, as if he'd never woken up or slept with her at all.

Her phone buzzed quietly, making her jump a little. Her hands reached for it just to glance the notification:

[2 texts from "Kazu<3"]

---
Kazu<3
hi
i didnt think ou would talk to me again.

Y/NCORE
people change

Kazu<3
yea, i know
so what are you up to?

Y/NCORE
I got partnered up with that thing
during a project

Kazu<3
R U OK?!?!?
IS HE BULLYING U?
IM GOIN TO BEAT HIM UP IF HE IS WHEN
I COME BACK

Y/NCORE
nah i'm fine bro chill
wait wait wait
back up
UR COMING BACK?!?!?!

Kazu<3
tomo out of his coma
so yeah we are

Y/NCORE
WIAT WHAT
ABSUHAUBSUSNUABUAHAK
TELL THE BITCH I SAID HI
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Kazu<3
I KNOWWWWW

Y/NCORE
HOW LONG?!?!?!

Kazu<3
A FEW DAYS
ILL SEE U THERE

Y/NCORE
CANT WAKT LMFAO
BYEBYE

Kazu<3
Bye
[Seen]
---

She held herself back from jumping up from mere excitement, so she calmed herself with mere deep breaths. Then she heard yawning from below.

Scaramouche stretched himself and sat, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, his indigo hair messed up completely, falling on his face and standing on loose ends.

'G'Morning, loser.' He greeted.
'Awake so soon, idiot?' She taunted.

'Told ya, sleeping isn't one of my strong suits. Though I presume you slept well.' He said, then added: 'Because of me.'

'Worst sleep I've ever had.' She shook her head in annoyance, as if she had just remembered that she was supposed to hate the indigo-hair.

'Liar.' He stood up, his yukata falling a little loose on his body, 'You're lying. I can see it, wouldn't be a proper rival if I didn't know all your weaknesses, didn't I?'

'Barely awake, and you're already going on with your usual snarky comments and ego.' She muttered, 'Let's just not speak of what happened last night, shall we?'

'Agreed.' He brushed the hair out of his eyes, he looked like a kid, which was to say, a little cute.

'Why're you staring? Don't tell me you find me strikingly attractive. Because believe it or not: It'd be quite a shame to realise you're going to get distracted in the exams because of me.' He smiled.

'No, I'm not.' She defended.

'Incorrect.'
'Correct.'
'Incorrect.'
'Correct.'