𝔁𝓲𝓲𝓲.

. . . . . ╰──╮✰ ✰ ✰ ╭──╯ . . . . .

‎‧₊˚✧ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ✧˚₊‧

‎‧₊˚✧ꜱɪʀᴇɴ ꜱᴏɴɢ✧˚₊‧

______

"Here's To You

'Cause Forgiveness Is A Nice thing To Do

Hahahahahaha

I Can't Even Say It With A Straight Face."

______

Angie and Mary Margaret observed from the window as the stranger walked up to Emma outside the diner. While Angie had never, and probably would never, have a relationship of her own, she frequently got invested in the relationships of others. She could tell that there was something going on between Emma and the stranger. Whether he had a crush on her or was just being creepy, Angie didn't know. But Mary Margaret had seen it too, and they were intent to find out what was going on. The two took sips of their coffees as the stranger spoke.

"I've been meaning to bump into you. Matter of fact, I was hoping we might grab that drink you promised."

"Are you asking me out?" Emma questioned him.

"Well, if putting a label on it makes you feel more comfortable, sure. Let's call it a date."

Angie raised her eyebrows. Had she actually gotten Emma a date? Mary Margaret noticed Angie about to say something and held a finger to her lips. Emma was answering the stranger's suggestion.

"I thought you came here to write, find inspiration."

The stranger smiled and leaned back slightly. "Well, I'm optimistic about our date."

Emma didn't seem charmed in the slightest. "See, I have a policy. I won't go out with guys who won't tell me their names. Find it weeds out the ones who keep secrets, like they're already married or store body parts in their freezer. It was nice talking to you."