Chapter 23

.
.
.

Sophia slowly open her eyes but hissed in pain when she feels her body eaching, she rubbed her eyes a little and looked around carefully but expect darkness she finds nothing.
Suddenly a maid comes inside the room with a tray in her hands, she looked down at her and walked near Sophia who is sitting while leaning against the bed on the floor.

"Eat food."

The maid said softly and put the tray near her
but Sophia slowly pushed the tray aside and spoke.

"I won't."

Sophia replied softly and hugged her knees while hiding her face on it.

Suddenly they heard some strange noises and by hearing this Sophia's heart beat increased suddenly feeling very strange and fear.

She rushed towards the window and while pressing her palms against the glass window she looked at the scenes.

She closed her eyes as a tear slide down on her cheek and she whispered softly.

"Ryan."

......

Ryan's man broke the door and walked inside the dark mansion and they all stood at right and left side with their weapons.

And Ryan with his hands inside his pant pocket walked inside the mansion with dark strong aura around him. His man bowed their head in respect.

Richard clenched his jaw along with his fist, he is sitting on the big couch, legs are crossing, hand spreading over the armrest.

His dark gaze staring blankly at Ryan who was now standing infront of him with calm expression over his face.

"Ahhhhhh Fuck--"

With a hard punch Ryan made Richard's sitting position shook, that was really hard for him, Richard stood up with grunt and tried to attack only to get a slaps on his right cheek harshly.

Richard sat on the couch with his legs and hands spread as he grips the couch to make himself straight, Ryan looked deeply down at his face and spoke.

"Bring her here After seeing her I will give what you deserve."

His calm and relaxed expression only made Richard's anger turned raged, he grabbed his dagger which has the poison. And about to attack but couldn't as Ryan's man came infront of their Boss to protect them.

They pointed their gun at him and he literally felt like someone just trapped him and blocked his all way of getting out of this Hard situation.

Invisibly he gulped his saliva hard and breathed heavily feeling a bit scared looking Ryan's power of his man and his.

Ryan tilted his face and spoke again but this time with a bit louder.

"Bring My Wife Here Or the Consequences Would be Worse for You Richard."

Richard clenched his jaw so hard that it makes his forehead's Vein visible slightly, sweat formed on his forehead.

He gesture his man to bring Sophia.

After some time his two man bring Sophia downstairs at the living room, Ryan's gaze moved from Richard's towards his wife who was looking at him with moist soft eyes.

Abruptly Ryan's gaze turned dark as well as his hand grips Richard's throat so hard, his face turned red due to lack of oxygen, it's too hard for him to breathe.

"Ahhhhhh."

They both snapped their head towards the voice and become froze on their place looking the scene in front them.