𝔁𝓿𝓲.

. . . . . ╰──╮✰ ✰ ✰ ╭──╯ . . . . .

‎‧₊˚✧ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ✧˚₊‧

‎‧₊˚✧ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ✧˚₊‧

______

"I'm Not Even Going To Get Mad Anymore

I Just Have To Learn To Expect

The Lowest From People

Even The Ones I Thought Highest Of."

______

Angie watched from her desk as Emma took Mary Margaret's mugshots. Mary Margaret turned to the right as she spoke. "Emma, Angie, this is a mistake. I didn't kill Kathryn."

Emma sighed as she took the next picture. "Of course you didn't. But while I am your friend, I am also the sheriff, and I have to go where the evidence leads."

"Which points to me? Emma, yesterday it was David. There's something not right here."

"We know," Angie spoke up. "But your fingerprints were on that box and his are not. So now we have to deal with this situation."

Mary Margaret was incredulous. "Evidence that says I cut out Kathryn's heart and buried it in the woods? This is insane."

Emma took another picture before explaining. "If we don't book you, with all this evidence, it's gonna look like favoritism. And then Regina will have cause and she will fire me, and then Angie, and then you know what she'll do? She'll bring in someone who will railroad you. So please, just try to be patient and trust us."

"She's right," Angie told Mary Margaret, handing her a donut. "We can't even move forward till we verify the heart belonged to Kathryn, and we're waiting for the DNA test results. You'll have to bear with us until they do."