US

Soonyoung didn't know why Wonwoo was taking the train but he loved it. the beautiful scenery the amazing lakes setting sun everything looked great. He didn't know how and when but he leaned on Wonwoo's shoulder and closed his eyes. 

It was peaceful Soonyoung felt safe as if no one would hurt him. Wonwoo watched the sleeping Soonyoung and smiled to himself. He wanted to spend more time with Sooyoung before dropping him back home.

Wonwoo woke Soonyoung up when they arrived at a place. "There is a beach show here at night we can return to your home in time if we catch a bus after watching the beach show", Wonwoo said as he dragged Sooyoung whose eyes shined. The beach was decorated with beautiful chandeliers and lights. people from different areas were talking with each other and enjoying. Sooyoung felt like he didn't belong there but Wonwoo took his hand covered his eyes and took him to a place. Sooyoung had no idea what was happening but when removed his hands from his eyes he could see. It was a candlelight dinner. "you prepared this?", Soonyoung asked and Wonwoo nodded yes.

The dinner felt so special to Sooyoung he loved it. Wonwoo was happy Soonyoung loved it too. "So now will Princess Sooyoung spare me a minute and dance with me?", Wonwoo asked. Soonyoung blushed but took Wonwoo's hand anyway. Under the moonlight, Wonwoo pulled Soonyoung closer and they moved to the rhythm. The whole ambiance was beautiful and amazing and the alcohol was getting into Soonyoung. Correctly when fireworks went off in the sky Soonyoung kissed Wonwoo. Wonwoo stood still. He knew it was Alchohol's influence but decided to be selfish and stayed in the moment.

Just like Wonwoo promised they caught a bus to Soonyoung's hometown and Soonyoung was completely passed out. Wonwoo made himself and Soonyoung comfortable and the bus set out to Soonyoungs town.

Seren what do you think will happen to Soonyoung and Wonwoo~~~~

stay tuned~~~~~~~~