Mile Jab Hum Tum ❤️

Author's POV  :

It was around 6 in the morning , when in a dark room , the sound of an Alarm was heard and someone gets up to stop it ofcourse being irritated.... Yes , it was none other than our lead Tanaya (Tanu). She grabs her phone without opening her eyes and switches off the Alarm. But then just minutes later she did realized why she set that alarm ! It was finally the Picnic day ! The day for which she waited too long and had to put a lot of efforts convincing her brother....

Tanu's POV : 

Hello guys ! Myself Tanaya urf Tanu ! Ah I guess you know about me already so i won't introduce myself because I really cant describe about myself in front of anyone ! You will get to know Me more as you move along with me further in the story.  So ,Today , I am so happy as the day I was waitng for from so long has finally arrived ! The Picnic day ! Everyone must be knowing how excited we get when it comes to picnics. Today I have decided to enjoy a lot with my friends... I had to put a lot of efforts to convince Bhai but I am his sister atlast ! I convinced him ! So now finally I am going on the trip and now I have to get ready otherwise I will be late.... Meet you guys later ! Byeee !

Author's POV :

She gets up and goes to bathroom , then completing her routine comes back after sometime to get ready . Looking at herself in mirror once , she goes down in the living room all smiling Satisfied with her look for the Day !

Tanu : Good Morning Bhai.
She greeted her brother with a warm hug.

Bhai : Good Morning Princess. Come let's have breakfast.
He too greets her reciprocating the hug and motioning her towards the dining table.

Both of them settles on the breakfast table and he feeds her the breakfast. (A/N : I told you the pampered one😜).
After the breakfast was done she bids bye to her brother and leaves . After traveling some distance , she meets her friend Sneha on the way and they both started their journey together to the college asap as they were getting late !

On the other hand , Someone was running on the road to reach the college On time ! As he was running he was not aware of the surroundings so he accidently bumps into someone but as he was in a hurry , so he didn't look at the person and mumbling a sorry was about to leave when that person starts yelling !

Person : OH hello ! Kaha ha ? Kaha chale itni jldi mai jo tumhe aas pass ki koi cheez dikhayi nahi de rhi ? Aur upar se himmat toh dekho bas sorry Bola aur chal diya ! Mai sab samajhti hu tum jaiso ko ! Ladki dikhi nahi ke shuru ho jaate ho tumlog !
(*OH hello ! Where ? Where are you going in such a hurry that you don't pay attention to your surroundings ? And plus see the audacity of him to just mumble a sorry and leave ! I know all these tactics of you guys ! You see a girl and start hitting on her !)

Hya lokana vatta aapan kahi he Kela aani sorry bolla ki problemch nahi ! (*These people think we can do anything and just say sorry problem solved!)
Like this she shouts on him a lot and he just stands there with an irritated face !

(Maybe you guessed by now who's the person who's angry 😜)

Boy : Aishhhh ! Excuse me Miss , don't think you can say anything just because I am listening aur ye konsi bhasha mai bol rahe ho aap ha ? Meri galti huyi Maine sorry Kaha na toh kyu issue karna hai aapko iss choti si baat ka ?
(*And in which language are you even speaking ? I accept it was my fault and I apologized why you have to make ab issue of such a petty thing ?)

He too says with equal anger !  Before the fight could get heated up , Tanu's friend jumped in between , stopping them and let that boy leave !

Tanu : Tune usse kyu jaane diya ? Ache se batati aaj mai usse !
(*Why did you let him go ? I would have taught him a good lesson today ! ).

Sneha : Aare chod jaane de na tu apna mood kyu kharab Kar rahi hai uske liye ! Aaj hum enjoy karenge na ! Chill babes.
(*Aare let be why are you spoiling your mood for him ? Today we will enjoy !)

She relaxes as she agrees to her point and they too leaves for the College.

After reaching the college , they both meets their gang and they stands together on the college ground that's when Tanu notices the same boy standing at the other side !

Tanu : (*thinks) Ye yaha kya Kar raha hai ? Ye sachme yaha hai ya mujhe he dikh raha hai ?
(*What is he doing here ? Is he really here or am I hallucinating ?)
God ! Ha majhya mage mage ikde aala ka ?
(*did he followed me till here ?)

She nudge her friend by elbow and asks her whether he's really here or not and she confirms that he's really here with utter surprise ! Tanu's mood was ruined seeing him and she was moving towards him to ask what he was doing there , at the same time teacher came and started giving them instructions. they all stood together and listened to it . After instructions the teacher asked someone to come in the front and she was shocked to see the same boy !

"Attention everyone ! He's Sohit Sharma , new student of our college. Hope you guys cooperate with him and helps him to cover up the syllabus".
Said the teacher , introducing the boy in front of his class.

Teacher then turns to him wishing him All the best and he smiles in Return ! And at the exact moment Tanu hears some girls murmuring comments and crushing on him due to his looks and smile !

Tanu : Ah these girls ! Leave them ! But he's the new student of our college this means I have to see him now daily ! Oh God why on this earth it's him ? 😫

Her friends asks her to join them that breaks her trance and they all finally gets into the bus to start their journey  !!!!

A/N
So yes , the boy who accidentally bumped into Tanu was none other than our Male lead ❤️ so they finally met ! Let Me give you a small piece of information that Sohit has recently shifted from Kolkata to Mumbai for his studies and had got admission in same college as of Tanu !
Now let's see how there story progresses. I hope you guys liked this part and what you  liked the most from their meet let me know in the reviews !

Tanu's look :

Sohit's look :

Sohit's look :