Road Towards Friendship ❤️

Tanu's POV :

And here my Picnic starts ! What a great start in addition to best way for embarrassing my clumsy ass in front of him ! I just thought so wrong about him and now , here I am , being carried In his arms with a Sprained ankle. He made me sit comfortably on a chair and immediately treated my sprain. I told him that I had the spray and crepe bandage in my bag as I was so used to keep on tripping and hurting myself , the only reason my brother is scared to send me anywhere alone ! His expressions told me he also got it that I was used to it. Uffff ! What an embarrassment. I was just continuously sobbing not caring about what will he think about me because comeon yaar , I am in pain ! And I am really so sensitive thus in such situations I need by comfort badly which is only my family but here , Today , it was not possible. I can call my brother and talk to him but I wont. The reason being I don't want to stress bhai or else he will drive all the way here just to pick me and take me back ! I was thinking about all this when I saw a water bottle in front of me. I came to senses quickly and looked up to face him before accepting it with a smile. I drank the water which calmed my racing heart and dry throat. Now I was feeling sober. I heard him say , "You just stay here and don't move. It's not good to stress that leg". And I just nodded like a lost puppy. I was just looking at his face. How calm he was in this situation. I fought a lot with him and here he was all caring for me. I was feeling guilty somewhere because seeing him working all alone and me just sitting here ideally just didn't settle well with me. But I was helpless. I just sat there and was staring him unknowingly thinking how this guy can be so good ? He's not as bad as I thought him to be. You always overthink. My subconscious mocked me ! Ya ok I agree but I can't help it now. I tend to overthink.

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't even realised when did Sneha came and stood besides me. My trance broke when I heard her voice , "Mujhe uske liye bhot bura lag raha hai yaar. Saare kaam akele ko karne pad rahe. Bechara".
(I am feeling so bad for him. He has to work all alone. Poor soul).
To which I squinted my eyes at her.
"Tu toh aise bol rahi jaise ki maine ye sab jaan bujhkr kiya hai". I said in my cute baby tone.
(You are speaking as if I did all this knowingly).
She replied , Yeah Babe I know but I also know your clumsy ass can't sit quite. To which I made a baby face so she just chuckled earning a smile from me too.
I randomly said , "You know what , I thought so wrong of him and fought with him. He's too good yaar he took my care even after all this and is now even working all alone without complaining about anything. He's not that bad !" I was so lost and said this all staring him which didn't made me realize that I spilled it out in front of my bestie !

As soon as those words left my mouth , I heard a loud gasp and then I realised what did I just do ! I bit my tongue between my teeth and looked at her only to find her already giving me a naughty teasing smirk ! I smacked her head lightly asking her not to run her superfast brain and make fake scenarios. She understood that and then her smirk vanished. I further added , "I would like to extend a hand of friendship with him. He's good". To which she asserted positively. I just smiled looking his way.

Soon I saw him approaching us so Sneha left leaving us there. He approached and reached out his hand for me as a support to stand which I gladly accepted and stood slowly. He helped me to stand and said ,
"Tent Is now ready you can rest". To which I nodded and he helped me to walk till the tent. We got settled in it as we had rest time for few hours. I was struggling to initiate a conversation still I spoke up , "Hey , I wanted to say something". He looked up to me and nodded for me to continue. So I continued , "Umm....first of all I am extremely sorry for whatever happened till now from morning I mean the fights...." I think he understood my concern and just smiled. Aww how cute ! He said , "Hey its completely fine forget it". I just smiled and nodded. I really felt happy and relaxed after hearing he has nothing against me. So I extended my hand and further continued , "Friends ?" I was expecting him to accept it and shake hand but instead he was just staring at my hand. What ? Am I a ghost ? Or I just said something weird ? I was contemplating my thoughts when he spoke , "Um...actually I am a shy and introvert kinda boy so don't get me wrong". I just smiled genuinely understanding him and assured him that I don't have any problem and he will change once he befriends me because I am the one who just cannot stop speaking. He gladly accepted my proposal shaking hand and smiling. In conclusion , here we started a new journey on the Road towards friendship ! We had a little more conversation and then I drifted off to sleep.

Author's POV :

They talked for sometime then had rest. She slept feeling lil relief from pain and was in deep slumber. He smiled and went out in order to not disturb her and helped other students to arrange the bonfire.

She woke up after few hours , and when she looked out of the tent , it was already late evening. She woke up and sat straight , and at the same time he entered the tent. He said
"Hey you are up ! Ab kaisa hai pain ?"
(Now how's the pain ?)
To which she replied with a smile "Ab nahi hai".
(It's not there).

He smiled and twisted her leg little to earn a hiss from her mouth indicating still it will take some time to heal and the pain to completely subside. He passed her a water bottle and pack of wet wipes. She wiped her face and drank some water. Then he helped her outside the tent and made her sit on chair. After making sure she's fine , he made his way to the others to help them arrange everything. She was just smiling at him , when her bestie came and stood next to her. She didn't realise it so she spoke to break her trance , "Oyeeeee ! Kahi pyaar pyaar toh nahi ho gaya tujhe?"
(Oye , did you fell in love or what ?)

Tanu just rolled her eyes at Sneha and smacked her head , saying "Apne kamjor dimag par jyada jor mat daal smjhi n ?"
(Don't stress your weak brain did you understand ?)

Sneha chuckles and replies "Excuse me , you were the one smiling like a fool looking at him what else should I think ?". Tanu just smiled and said , "We are friends now !"
Hearing this Sneha gasped , but also felt happy. Both of them were too friendly and easily made new friends. So she was happy to welcome a new member in their gang !

They talked on few topics when suddenly Tanu gasped as if some realisation dawned upon her. She immediately tried to tell Sneha something in expressions but Sneha failed to understand it. Sensing her confusion Tanu finally spoke ,
"My ankle has sprained right ?
Sneha nodded.
So it will take sometime to heal. Tomorrow we are returning back and I have to keep this bandage on !"
She spoke with worry and by now Sneha realised what she meant. She too got tensed and spoke in unison
"BHAIIIIIIIIIII !"

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
1.4K words ! Ufffff 😮‍💨 Longest part till now !
So here's an update. Finally they became friends now ! What do you think what will be the future of this friendship ? Why did Tanu and Sneha both got tensed and screamed Bhai ? Did you liked this part ? Do let me know in the comments and I will be glad if you give your reviews which will help me improve more.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤