He meets her brother ❤️

Author's POV :

And just like that , the morning came by. Sun rays started spreading itself across the horizon Making the world light and wake up. Both our leads gets ready to depart towards home. They have their breakfast and gets ready to load the luggage in bus. Sohit helps Tanu to load her bags too.
She smiles and thanks him. Soon they boards the bus and starts their return journey. This time Tanu and Sohit sat besides eachother happily ! They chitchatted a lot knowing eachother and laughing.

Soon they reached the college and all the students deboarded the bus. Everyone started slowly dispersing. That's when Tanu said

"Sohit , you come with me".

He nodded. She hugged Sneha and said a bye. Sneha to reciprocated and left. She motioned Sohit to come behind her and he followed her. As they reached the gate , Tanu squealed in Joy seeing the person in front of her standing leaning to car waiting for someone. She just forgot about her leg and running towards that man , she just jumped on him. Sohit stayed there rooted watching this scene unfolding in front of him. He thought the man will get angry , but to his surprise he held her smiling wide. Ok so he knows her ! He saw her talking happily to that man then she looked at Sohit and motioned him to join them. He moved forwards and the expressions of that man changed. He looked at Tanu with a questioning gaze to which she replied him something in expressions so he just gave a curt nod. She then said , "Sohit meet Bhai , Bhai meet Sohit , my new friend".

Sohit's POV :

Oh , so he is her brother whom she can't stop talking about. Now I have an idea why he was looking , no no sorry glaring at me almost. That's because he didn't expected a guy with his sweet little princess but only if he knew his little is not really a little girl ! (*sighs)

Further she added I would be staying with them and before he could utter a word , she made her way towards the car so we too settled in and made a way towards her home.

After about 20 mins we reached her home. I got down and only could see a bungalow in front of me with greenery around. We all headed in and I was shown the guest room. I got fresh and had a little rest. Then she called me for lunch. We had it together , ofc we silently and she blabbering. Post lunch she told her brother about everything that happened and how I helped her so she wanted me to stay there. He was quite convinced by this and gave her the keys. Wow such a convincing power this girl has !

I headed towards the new house behind her and as soon as the door opened , my eyes sparkled. The house was as I wanted it to be. Simple and spacious. I was standing in middle of the living room and admiring the beauty of interiors , that's when a thought dwelled upon me. I turned to her and asked , "who's the owner ? Where are they ?" To which she just smiled and said something which made me go beyond shocked !

"I am the owner. This house belongs to me and actually you don't need to pay rent."
These words hit my eardrum and I was shocked ! But soon I composed my demeanour and smiled. I continued , "But I will pay the rent." To which she smiled and nodded because she knew I won't agree.

After telling me what is kept where and asking me to join them for dinner tonight , she left. I went to my room and started setting....I mean started dumping my clothes in cupboard. Yeah I am a big messy person I can't do things on my own ! After that I called my mom and told her about everything. She was happy but also concerned about why a girl is helping me so much. I then explained her that she's just returning the favour that's it. She understood it and we had a good talk for a while. I finished it by evening. I then got fresh and had some juice from the fridge. Yes , the house had all the snacks and drinks as Tanu told me she used this house to study whenever she needed silence around her.
Then I arranged the things needed for college tomorrow and packed my bag. By then it was dinner time.

I joined them for dinner and now we are on the dinner table , me eating my food in silence and Her brother feeding her alongwith eating his. Oh ya I forgot to mention this was the scene at lunch too ! Such a pampered lil kid she is ! Our dinner was done so I wished them a night and left.

I had a little walk in the nearby garden then went to my room. After getting changed to my night dress I just jumped on bed and waited for sleep to engulf me waiting for the new day to arrive ! While doing so I was just replaying the day in my mind. How could a possessive brother allow his sister's guy friend stay ? But that's what their bond may be. I am missing my sister at the moment. She's such a sweetheart. She's like my daughter as Tanu is for her bhai ! Thinking all this darkness overtook me soon !

.
.
.

New update is here ❤️ I hope you guys like it. I know it's a short update but the major happenings are gonna happen further so do stay tuned. Let me know in the comments section.