Unknown Calmness ❤️

Author's POV :

After that fight , Tanu was sitting silently looking out of the window and lost in her thoughts . After sometime , as the bus was moving ahead , there was a turn and as the bus takes the turn , and she was sitting resting her head on the window pane , she feels the centrifugal force and her head lands on his shoulder ! He gets shocked first and freezes for a moment , but when she didn't moved he slowly glanced at her and found her sleeping soundly .

SOHIT'S POV :

So , after that fight , she is sitting silently looking outside of the window resting her head on the window pane and I am inwardly thanking God that finally she's silent and thus I can sit peacefully . I was enjoying my own company when suddenly the bus took a turn and after that I felt some weight on my shoulder. I tilted my head to the other side and the sight in front of me  made me froze for a moment ! She was keeping her head on my shoulder ! Okay okay I know that's because of the turn , but why this Storm ? I stayed still for few moments and then I realized she's not moving. I , then , looked at her carefully and found that she's asleep. That's when I released the breath I didn't knew I was holding ! But now what should I do ? Should I wake her up or let her sleep ?? If I woke her up then she might burst out on me but that's gonna happen either if I let her sleep ! She will again start her cassette repeating the same senseless and nonsense talks that you all boys are same , you guys just needs a chance and blah blah.
Oh gopal ami keno sob somoy ai sob er moddhe pori !
(*Oh God why always I get trapped like this ! )

After a lot of thinking finally I decided to let her sleep like that and if she wakes up I will try and explain her the situation.
(*mark the keyword 'TRY').

After sometime he heard some whispers so he looked at her and he found out that she was mumbling something in sleep , more precisely taking someone's name , which she indeed was , because she was feeling comfortable sleeping on his shoulder and that's only possible when her brother is with her so she was constantly saying Bhai. But he was  confused and thinking whose name she's taking as she was barely audible to him. He even thought that does she have a boyfriend ! But then she stopped speaking and again slept peacefully with a smile.

SOHIT'S POV :

I was just chilling , when I heard some faint whispers from her so I looked at her to confirm whether she's awake or not , but then I realized she's still in sleep and I was not pretty sure but it felt like she was mumbling something , taking someone's name to be more precise , but it's too low that I am not able to hear it clearly ! Who's name she might be chanting ? Do she have a boyfriend ? If yes then I am feeling so sorry for that guy ! He has to handle this storm... Ah Sohit ! Bad manners ! You have no right to say like this about her. Mujhe kya he karna hai iss baat se !
(*It's none of my business).

I warned myself that I am doing wrong. As I was thinking this , her chanting stopped and she slept again but this time with a smile on her face. That's the first Time I saw her smiling ! So she even knows to smile !

As he was staring at her smile , at that time a cool breeze of wind gushed in through the window and hit her face which led few of her hair strands to fall on her face. He slowly removed them and tugged it behind her ear , leading him to have a look at her face very closely and Unknowingly he was lost for few moments looking at her ! He was admiring her face as if she was the most beautiful and precious thing to his eyes at that moment ! He was thinking ''Ye aise toh bhot jhagadte , but sote huye kitne pyaare lagte , bilkul shant ekdam sea jaise.
(*Although she fights a lot when awake , but she looks so pretty while sleeping , as calm as the sea).
I think she's not that bad as much as I think but inko Har baat ka issue karna Hota , Har baat par ladna hota !''
(*But she has to make an issue of everything , fight on every single thing !)