Chapter Three: Dream

I was getting food for the team when I saw Dream. He didn't see me I could have killed him but something stopped me. I thought about everything I had heard about him and realized that I didn't know that much about him. Then I did the stupidest thing ever. I turned off my walkie talkie, put away my axe and walked up to him.

I told him I wouldn't hurt him if he didn't hurt me. He turned around scared then he tilted his head and said

"Why?" That was the first time I ever heard him talk. So I said

"That's what I was going to ask you, why do you want to kill the Ender Dragon?" He looked at me and said

"None has ever asked me that before."

"I am" I said then he told me about his brother and how he died. When was done I was quiet for a while before I said

"That's not fair"

"It's not"

"You should tell everyone"

"Would they believe me...no they would not" He started to walk away but I stopped him.

"Wait...meet me here tonight please"

"Okay" That was all he said before he left. I didn't tell anyone at camp about him. They would think I was crazy. I pitted him, what happened to him was not fair. I met up him with every night.

I would sneak out of camp and he would find me and we would talk. This was going on for two months. As he told me about his life I fell for him more and more. As we talked I told him about my life too. Something changed when I told him about me being a girl. He was nicer and more caring.

One day I asked him about his mask and asked him to take it off. He did, he had bright eyes that I guess were green and brownish-reddish hair that's curly. He was so cute. I froze when I saw him for a second until he smiled and let out a little laugh. Then I looked down trying not to blush, he took his hand and moved my chin so that I had to look at him.

His hand traced my cheeks. He put his other hand on my waist and pulled me closer. He kissed me, I was shocked then I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. Our lips fit perfectly together and it was like I forgot what I was doing. I put my hands behind his head and he moved his hand that was on my chin to the back of my head.

I lost track of time before he pulled away and the world when cold. He looked at me and said

"Sorry I don't know why I did that I-" I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into another kiss. It was his turn to be shocked before holding me closer. When we were done kissing we talked a little bit before I went back to camp. When I went to bed I hoped that when I woke up this wasn't just a dream. When I woke up I couldn't stop thinking about Dream.

I think Sapnap could tell something was up with me. I was more happy and kept smiling to myself. I also started worrying about what would happen if Sapnap and the other Hunters found out about me and Dream.