Prolong

A long time ago there was a world like ours it has people with families and homes, but this world had one key difference. The people of this world had the ability to respawn after they died. These people didn't know what death was and whenever they died they just teleported back to the main village of the world, keeping all their things. You could also set your spawn point with a bed. This world was created and controlled by a god like being which watched over everyone and everything. This includes the other dimensions called the Nether and The End.

By making portals people could go through the dimensions. The Nether was a hell like place where no water could stay. It had a closed off ceiling of bedrock which is a block that could not be broken. It was also the only dimension that you could make a portal to get to it. There could many portals that took a person to different locations in the Nether.

The End was very different from the Nether and Over world. (which is what the main dimension where all the people lived was called) If you wanted to go to The End you could not leave unless you killed the Ender Dragon or died and not respawn. The portal to get to The End was in a place called the Stronghold. The Stronghold was deep underground and could only be found by searching with Eyes Of Ender. These same Eyes Of Ender were also used to light the portal to even get to The End.

Although this was common knowledge, two brothers set out to find the Stronghold and the portal to The End. After getting tools, Blaze Rods ( which can only be found in the Nether) and Ender Pearls ( found by killing Enderman which spawned in all three dimensions) they made Eyes Of Ender and found the Stronghold. But sadly when the got to The End the older brother was killed by the dragon. Clay the younger brother, was sad and the god who was watching this play out was moved by Clay's grief. He came up with a idea which Clay could have a chance to get his brother back.

He made it so that from now on if anyone killed The Ender Dragon everyone in the world would not be able to respawn. He had already been planning on doing this for a long time. To make sure that people stopped respawning if Clay didn't kill The Ender Dragon in time, he made it so slowly random people would start to lose the ability to respawn. Although he would not make this easy on Clay, Clay became the first person to not be able to respawn. He no longer could heal by eating food ( which at this time people used food to heal)  and he also told Clay that when he killed The Ender Dragon then all other people who had died before he succeeded would come back to life.

Then the god told Clay that he would tell everyone about this but leave out the parts about Clay's brother and how he and all others would be brought back to life. Although Clay knew that he would be seen as a villain, he agreed to the god's offer. He came up with the name Dream for himself and the name Techoblade for his brother. Then he was sent back to his home and started fresh because the god took all his things. A prize was placed on his hand and a group known as The Hunters set out to find and kill him.

Despite this Dream still slowly started the journey back to The End.