Chapter Nine: New Villain

Hi!!

So I changed some things. I changed Tubbo back to a guy because my mom (who kind of dislikes the gay community ) stoped reading my book. And I replaced Charlie with Wilbur because that was what I originally wrote and my friend, who knows more about him, told me to add him back.

So reread Chapter Five and the description because I changed some stuff there too. (I also changed the ending but I have not written it yet but I just thought I would say it)

Anyway this chapter is really really really short and is mostly just me talking to guys. Anyway enjoy this really really really short chapter!
——————————————————————

I was scared and I said nothing trying to think about what to do. Dream was not home but my kids were. They saw saw me then Grace asked

"Who are you talking to?" Ranboo turned to me and grinned then told me to say goodbye. Then I was teleported to a black room. The room looked as if it was endless. Sapnap, Karl, Sam, Ant, Tommy, Pillza and Wilbur were all there. Then I noticed that Sapnap and Karl' daughters were there too.

Everyone from the trip was there, but Dream. I asked Sapnap and Karl what was going on. They told me that Ranboo planned to take all of us to a different world and infect this world as revenge. He also was going to brainwash us so we forgot everything. Tommy and Tubbo were also there.

At that moment Dream appeared and I filled him in. He told me how he came home and the kids were crying and Ranboo just took him without saying anything. We both cried and hugged each other. Then Ranboo came back and explained everything one last time. We all cried and begged for him to stop.

He just laughed and wiped our memories.

——————————————————————
The next chapter will come soon. Maybe tomorrow? I have homework but this book is becoming my top priority. Anyway the next chapter they will be finally in the Dream SMP. I want to know what do you guys think so far? I have the next book fully written and will post it as soon as this one is done. Should I post it like this one? In chapters? Or should I post it all at once? Let me know what you think I should do.

Also for book 4 should I change the perspective to 3rd or keep on first? Book 3 will switch between Tommy and Tubbo so it will be in first person but book 4 can be 3rd if you guys want.

Anyway bye!!