The adventure 2

A nice gesture was shown in the country proving that we still have many good people here as during the time of this Government sponsored massacre, some hotels were ordered to be opened by private CEO's so escaped citizens from the massacre especially the ones who live down the mainland can find a hiding place fast enough before they could be victimised or captured by patrolling military forces, most of the hotels that where opened informed the public by tweeting so protesters around can be notified.
This updates what was mike and ola capitalised on and they drew a map,
The street was so dry and empty but a police van passes at least once in two minutes, so it is nearly impossible to be unnoticed by car so mike and ola had to hit the scary streets of Lekki on bicycles given to them by the hotel security men. they to cycle fast nonstop till they got to their next marked opened hotel.
Cycling, running and hiding from police vehicles was not as difficult as they imagined because here they are entering their next marked hotel, the security duties there was done by the managers themselves and a lot of questions were asked and answered before mike and ola were eventually allowed to enter the hotel premises.
While in this hotel they planned to leave immediately as they already figured out their next stop but ola was caught so deeply in the ongoing argument there , what caught his attention was the opinion of one of the crude political "debaters" , the man who firmly stated that highly privileged children/youths are not going to be affected by the ongoing police brutality as they have more than enough wealth to turn brutal Policemen into armed escorts, to which ola with a look of disappointment strongly opposed,
Ola gave a few points using himself and his friends for example This Gave some people a different outlook on things and changed their perspective.
Going out of the hotel was almost like coming in, as the point of them going back outside to the scary street didn't just hit the management, but they had to run away and this time decided to go further more before entering another hotel, which went well for a while but they were suddenly being chased by a police van that almost caught up with them but Mike and ola saw an opened compound so they ran in and the police van turned back.

the compound they entered was full of people but it was very dark and everywhere was filled with the smell of Indian hemp and car tires smoke,
suddenly they started hearing voices
Thugs speaking Yoruba and pidgin,"who be all those ones Nah!!! Ta Lelayi!! Make una come this side first make we see una face" one the thugs pointed a touch light, he looked at ola said" Mo mo eleyi o"
he now turns to Mike, the crazy but funny thug happens to be an upcoming artist he follows mike on Instagram and had ones requested for a Collabo but Mike declined but this guy didn't take it personal, he said" Mo Mo elei Na, mike mills" he hails mike than someone among the boys shouted, "lo tan gen!!" Immediately the entire place was illuminated.
The place was a bar but in a local environment in Lekki which was now currently occupied by thugs that was chased from protest, it was funny how it didn't take long for the thugs to Create a small community there, they felt comfortable in this new hide out but where even happier when they found out that the place is close to thier destination.
Mike was smart enough to stylishly ask about apos from the boys, believing most of them stays in the area and since apos was once a marijuana dealer someone here must know him, on this mike was correct.
One of the boys described apos as "Omo e don since when we go school" he said, "baba go just dey speak plenty English with nothing to show, but apos Nah bad guy o because this one wey una they find am by This time, hope say no yawa? make una dey careful oo"
mike replied"nothing nothing
Nah just our old time bros, we decide to go e side since we dey stranded in his area" they all bought the lie and a few of the boys describes aposes house to mike and ola.

Mike and ola quickly left, rushing to the described location as fast as they could, on getting there they jumped the fence, inside the compound where the barber shop was at the front, and they went straight to the room they heard a noise from within, it was apos, Being frustrated and tired of waiting for Ola's reply and he has been waiting for more than one hour now, now apos Grabbed his gun and said"you girls are playing games with me abi?" he picked naza up by pulling her hair and pointed the gun to naza's head really wanting to demonstrate his seriousness to womi by shooting naza but this was the exact moment when mike kicked the door opened with his strong foot and Ola charged towards apos hitting him with a wwe Goldberg type of spear ( my wwe enthusiasts will understand how wicked that move is). Lost hold of the gun . Mike picked up the gun and pistol-whipped apos knocking him out the latter.
Ola quickly ran to loose the rope from the girls hands, both naza and womi hugged ola at the same time, with both of them in tears because they were very terrified moments ago,
ola calms them down saying "its ok we are here already, it's ok we can go home now" naza and womi sees mike from distance knowing he wants to apologize, they can tell from the sorry look on Mike's face but they both Calmed him down with a hug and said" no need, we forgive you, mike it's ok" with tears and smile on his face, mike hugged them too and said," I am really sorry for taking advantage of our friendship",
The emotional moment was interrupted when ola snapped his friends back to reality , he told them they had to get out of that place before apos regains consciousness or worse before brutal officers on patrol finds them.

The four friends now, all ran out of the compound and ran up the street to find another place to hide, but apos had woken up and started chasing them on a motorcycle with his gun, the fact that they dodged him so many times didn't make apos give up the chase, they are now stranded in a tight Conner as apos was about to shoot,
Pkoo!! A bullet was fired from one of the patrolling police vans surveying the area at that time, luckily the police men in the van had Gunned him down before he had a chance to pull the trigger.
apos lies down flat dead on the ground as the police men came down and rushed mike,ola,womi and Naza into the Hilux van and drove off.