Going to protest

Now womi is in her car, having double feelings of what had just happened in mike's studio and wonders if she should go back and apologize to her friends and still spend the day with them or if she should  go back home and never speak to her longest time friends again.
Ola owes her an apology too she said but she takes a deep breath as she pulls over, enters a fancy restaurant and buys some snacks enough for at least 4 people, getting out of the restaurant she encountered the same gentle man who she saw when she going to Mike's place earlier, she decides to snub this time and drove back to Mike's place, she packed her car outside the compound, took out the snacks and groceries and walked straight into the studio, planning to cheer her friends up with a nice apologetic speech and delicious snacks and drinks but she encounter another round of heartbreak as she caught Mike and naza deep in emotions, kissing.

Mike saw her first, rushed to explain, "womi I was going to tell you "
she tried her best to keep a straight face but womi could not believe her eyes so lashed out again and drove straight to Ola's house.
she luckily met Ola outside the compound She asked if he was no longer going to protest but ola gave her a sigh" shuuuu*", telling her to keep her voice down as he was sneaking endsars t-shirt and other protest items into his car outside the compound,
he dragged her out of the compound still wearing a mad face showing that he is still angry from their early conversation.
Womi quickly apologize and told ola what she saw when she went back to Mike's studio,
ola said angrily "I can't believe this, mike is still a sneaky lying bastard"
he goes further saying "but I can't discuss this with him now not today we have something to achieve this evening and I wont let this minor issue get in the way"
Womi showcases a disappointing reaction saying,
"Ahh ola me! Minor issues, ola you used to always fight for me, I know you won't let this sly! Not because you want mike to introduce you to a DJ" she said rudely,
Ola replied to  her "this whole thing happening around in the country is bigger then you,mike and naza put together"
ola now calms down and said" by the way it is not like you guys were dating, you just liked him so as any other girl that comes around him".
Womi felt ashamed and sorry for herself knowing what Ola was saying was the honest truth,
ola continues, " as for naza I know she has been sleeping with Mike from the day one, she told me herself back than but Mike said I shouldn't tell you at least without you asking, made it easier for me, but when she started dating my brother, she said that she has stop all secret affairs with Mike, I believe at first but when broski started complaining of her always hang out with Mike, it wasn't hard for her at all to choose between my brother and Mike, I suspected this a long time and always confronted mike but you know baba can lie for Africa, I am going back to mike place to change my outfit its 4:25 already and you have to go with me because I can't leave you here like this and pls behave yourself"
he wiped out most tears from her face and said "ok let's go", womi followed Ola's car and packed her own car outside Ola's house.

Driving towards Mike's studio she sighted from Ola's car, that same gentle man she has encountered three times now today, she pointed and asked Ola if he could remind her where they used to know the guy from, ola takes a closer look and hails to the gentle from his window"apos!! Apos!!
Apos an average height, dark in completion and rugged looking young man, replied ola" Omo Jorge!!! Bawoni na"
the man's accents show he is Igbo but he still speaks Yoruba fluently,
"Moh wa mo wa!" Ola replies as he wined up and said to womi "Ahh we really did some bad stuff back than in highschool, "you remember that guy we used to go to his barber shop after school not go cut our hair o" they both said "to get our mahd loud" (this is what dey call weed during Thier naughty teenage days), womi replied with a smile "so he is the owner of that barber shop, I use to think he was just a barber working thier, you know he use to say some intellectual stuffs back then, both of you used to argue politic and stuff Nah, so he owned the whole place"
So ola started calling mike, and tries texting him vie whatsapp,
Meanwhile mike has reached the protest ground since with naza and has been waiting for ola to call but the network was bad that is why ola was also finding it difficult to reach mike.
In the car womi was telling ola how her parents had been calling and texting her since morning trying to know where she is, since she only told the nanny at home that she was going to Mike's place but she already knows she is in a lot of trouble so she had rather finish her day trying to sort things out with her friends. but ola was too frustrated to listen as he also found it difficult reaching and arranging his protest team and also reaching mike.

So ola decided to go straight to the toll gate, they drove further to a particular place, they could not continue because of the large number of protesters walking along the road  so ola found a familiar spot to park his car, since the environment was getting more crowded by minutes, ola and womi had to come down from the car and join the protesters walking towards the Lekki toll gate.

Womi is feeling very tense right now, this is the first time she will ever participate not just in a protest but she has never been in any public gathering like this before in her life, womi holds Ola's hand as they mixed in between protesters and they officially joined the protest.
This is when ola got a WhatsApp text from mike asking where he is, mike has now shear his exact location to ola, thats when the call came in, ola picked for mike to speak "guy where you and your team Na? I've been vibing with DJ SWITCH and her crow for a minute now and I told her about you" Mike said,
ola explained his exact position to mike, he is now around where some group of uniformed officials where gathered and he was really not comfortable there knowing if there should be any opposition against the protesters it is certainly starting from that direction so he desperately tells mike to send someone that knows around more, should come pick them since mike insists on not coming himself as he was busy fleeting around the local celebs that were present in the protest.

                                                                 #endsars