Is #endsars the end?

The time now is about 1:00 am
Mike,ola,womi and Naza were seated at the back of the police van with two officers with Ak47's and three other police men were seated inside the passenger and driver's seat.
The police men kept silent after rescuing them from apos. They tried to hold a conversation with the police.
They were heading towards the mainland when the van made an abrupt stop. they were initially driving down the mainland, at this point the car stopped and the three officers at the front side of the van came down and the officer in charge spoke,
"no need to explain, sirs and madams, as it stands now eh you are responsible for murder, that is one o, two! you are also part of the people that caused violence in yesterday's protest but There is a way out in case you want to be reasonable, we can negotiate before we go and lock you people up in the station, do you understand the language I am speaking?".
The four friends were more terrified than they had ever been throughout that night because at this stage any mistake they make that pisses off any of the officers, a costly price will be paid. this flashes more on Ola's mind as he takes a deep breath,
this is what the entire protest was all about.
The police are not our friends even if their popular motto says the exact opposite, a huge part of the police system is so corrupt that they take advantage of young adults who find themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time, it is so sad that the police are no longer our first option when we find ourselves in dangerous situations or mixed up cases, because the fear of Likely meeting a corrupt officer who will want to tackle the the situation to his own advantage and to his own selfish benefits, this is an experience that most youths in the country have encountered one way or the other whereby some has been wrongly sentence, some has been killed in the street and pinned by the shooters . It is really terrible that the lucky few are those who have the bandwidth to pay the requested bribe or those who are connected to men of timber and calibre or those who are related to the ak47 wielding monsters called the police because money power and connection is the only thing the police fear and respect.
At this point the police were requesting a sum of 1 million naira from mike and his friends, whereby taxing each of them two hundred and fifty thousand naira. but at this point only womi and Naza can afford that amount of money because womi always had access to money and that amount of money on a normal day is a chicken change to naza.
but remember they had lost their phones last night,
this created a every funny conversation among the friends that almost pissed off the police officers, when womi and naza asked mike how come he don't have 1 million naira to save their lives, mike started telling them not to be fooled by his flashy life on social media because most of those balling are being sponsored by brands, he really don't make much money and he is currently broke, ola on the other hand has been using his own funds to sponsor his protest team that latter bailed on him, he also added that he is just a student and his parents doesn't spoils him with money like womi's parents does,
The officers brought the funny conversation to an end when two of the officers put both Mike and ola on cuffs and accused them of being criminals, this made womi so scared that she whispered to ola saying" i think we should tell these officers who our parents are " she found this as the best solution because at this point they were all stressed out and exhausted and any further escalation of the situation will put Mike and naza in bigger jeopardy,
Hearing this, ola contemplates for a few seconds and this time he didn't care what his family would say if they found out he participated in the protest but he knows that this set of police men would face the The real wrath of the law, he agrees to womi suggestion as he nodded.
Womi turned to the officers and with a rude demeanor and a loud harsh voice, she said "I will make sure my dad deals with all of you", the police men all laughed mocking her with one of them saying "who be your papa, Nah superman e be Abi ?"
Ola replied to the officer with a very confident voice saying "her father is minister Kabiru Kazeem her mom is Omotola Kazim the famous friend of the Iya loja of Lagos"
Womi then fueled the fire of panic and confusion among the officers by saying " who has a phone here i want to call my mom"
Now the police men believed them as they noticed the striking resemblance on womi face with that of the well known minister they were scared of the height of the trouble they have gotten into but they still kept their composure and immediately changed pattern. so the officer in charge says "no Nah young lady calm down, don't worry, no need to disturb your parents, we were just doing our jobs and your friends(referring to mike and ola) were not complying to interrogation, officer uncuff them!, you could have just said who your dad was earlier before this matter came this far"
they got back into the van and drove further as soon as they got off the bridge the police men dropped them off along the road and went off . these police men always remove  their name tags pasted  on their uniform so you can't track the exact station they came from.
The quads were walking on the road by 4am and despite last night anarchy , the city was gradually coming back to life.
This was when ola realized that he still had a couple bars on his phone so he booked an uber ride and was surprised by how fast the driver arrived.
The four of them sat down in the car, they were all silent and they were all Lost in thoughts, pondering on the nasty event with the police and how things would have gone south if they were regular folks in such circumstance.
they were all quiet in the car as it drove, first to drop womi at her mummy place, the car parked outside womi house, she came down after she had hugged naza very tightly, a new special chemistry had grown between this two, womi said bye to mike and ola and told ola to bring her car home later, he nodded with a smile but she kept a tight face, they all told her to be strong and prepare for her flight, as womi walked inside her compound she can already hear her mom's voice lamenting to someone on the phone about womi's  disappearance since yesterday.
The car drove down to ola's place, Ola hugged naza since they were both seated at the back then he came down from the car and shook hands with Mike who was seated in the passenger side of the car and he said" howfar bro make I go rest first I go come your side latter, maybe after I don go pick my car"
mike replied "ok bro no Wahala".
Then the car drove off to drop mike, and then he got down from the car before leaving he tried to have a conversation with naza who was seated in the back seat but she snubbed him and instructed the Uber driver to move the car and take her to the mainland. On their way back home, naza was looking forward to embracing motherhood fully, becoming the best mother by spending more time with her child, She was very emotional and at the same time optimistic and with a smile on her face and tears in her eyes, she asked the driver to turn up the music as they all looked forward to a new lease of life