The adventure 1

On the other hand earlier, where womi and Naza were standing was the actual point the whole tragedy started, since they were the ones lucky enough to see the military men coming towards them and when they saw that they were soldiers, the group of people naza and womi were standing with were The first to flee the protest ground before the shooting even started.
Both womi and Naza had lost their phones while they were running in the midst of the crowd.
And something else has happened. Apos the young man womi has seen three times today and whom ola has reminded her to be someone they used to buy marijuana from during their silly high school days. the young man really knows more about them then they think because he used to ask them a lot of questions back then, he knows that womi is a ministers child so when he saw her early that morning he followed her to everywhere she went to, planning and waiting for the perfect chance to kidnap her, womi had sighted him three times that day but Maybe because of the drama filled day, she didn't take the signs seriously and was caught off guard,
It happened as Womi and Naza where running they got to a place where many cars were parked, apos who had also been chased from the protest 'as they thought' offers them a ride as he claims he goes Their way, out of fear, anxiety and the pressure of running for their lives by any means they didn't think twice before entering the car as apos quickly drove off.

They have driven very far enough to have calmed the pressure, that is when womi was now able to see and recognise his face very well again, womi and Naza where at the back seat when womi calls the young man's name "apos right? Thank you very much, you saved our lives and it is funny because I have seen you like 3 times earlier today" apos replied "No problem at all thats how God works"
Immediately naza hears this conversation, she smells a rat and she pinches womi telling her to come close, she asks womi silently" this guy looks familiar where do we know him from? womi reminded her of their old time barber shop, and Naze asked "did you say you have seen him three times earlier today?" She said yes and even gave details of the three different times she saw him, immediately naza told apos to stop the car that they were already close to their house.
But apos still remembers that naza has always been the smart one, he knows that was the right time to involve his gun which he did and he told them that if they want to live they should stay-put and keep quiet in the car till he gets to their destination.
This was how he took them to a place and tied them up in a semi dark room planning to collect ransom from the minister, naza and womi had lost their phones back on the protest ground as they where running someone might have picked it, so they don't even have any means even if they want to call for help.
Mr apos was initially kind and soft on them at first he even gave them food and drinks, turns on his smart tv and as he teases Womi, he threatened to give her up to protesters obviously looking for kids like her, who their parent are responsible for the hardship in this country, he said this to her knowing it will scar her and apos told womi that her only way out was if she provided daddy's phone number so he can call for his chicken change ransom, but naza the game planner made womi lied and she stood on the fact that she only has daddy's number on her phone and that she has given her phone to ola before coming to the protest so the only way to get daddy's number now is to reach ola.
At this point womi , naza and apos are yet to realize the gravity of the catastrophe ( or unfortunate incident) they ran away from, but with apos switching on the news channel, the three of them in the room where all Freaked out but apos still had work to do so he got back to business, he pointed the gun to naza's head this made womi screamed loud and apos told her that she can shout as much as she wants saying,"we are the only ones in this compound" with the gun on naza's head he ask,"you are the smart one Abi? Recite Ola's number now" before he could finish his statement even womi was surprised how fast naza was able to recite ola number off-heart.

Mike and Ola were still hiding in the hotel, they had already made up their minds on going out in the dangerous street of Lagos that night to look for their best friends but needed a starting point.
This was when an unknown number started calling ola, he picked and apos spoke, ola could recognise the voice but can't really tell, apos sent a video of womi and Naza tied to a chair and he told ola what he wants and what womi has explained to him. ola listened attentively, "this action" he knew this was a plan naza must have cooked in order to make him and mike aware of thier situation first before reaching the minister so he agreed that womi's phone was with him. apos told ola to send the number but ola lied to apos that he does not have the password, apos then forcefully collected the phones password from womi sent it to ola but immediately ola lied again that womi phone is now dead, he explains his current position and the situation around him so apos understands that it is difficult to power a dead phone at the moment, so ola ask apos to give him some time few hours to find a solution or look for a safe place to power the phone and even get in touch with the minister himself.
Mike is now more Freaked out and begins to act and talk childishly and he suggested that ola reach his family but ola insists they come out of this matter themselves since mike wouldn't want to find out what the minister will do to him,mike and naza if he finds out how his daughter gots kidnapped participating in a protest,
But these words only added more fear to Mike's mind but now he agrees with ola that they should track apos call and probably go get the girls themselves.
They managed to find someone also hiding in the hotel who was able to track the call and they found out that, womi and Naza had been kept in the same babber shop they use to visit as teenagers, this plus the initial conversation with womi about her seeing apos multiple time today was what gave ola the clue that it was apos who is responsible for the kidnapp.
Now mike and ola knows where they are going and also knows that they need to move very fast but they also needed a plan to get with the journey.