002 - Pure in Heart

REFLECTION: What is God's Word for me today?

Matthew 5:8
"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

REVELATION: What is God's insight for me today?

When I always see verses that particularly tell about having a pure heart, I ask myself, do I have a pure heart? Then the presence of the Lord always hold on my knees and kneeling down to Him, then He will speak to me like a rushing water filled from my head to foot, then He will make us realize that We have this pure heart.

If a person want to see God, He/She must have a pure heart and then God will open His/Her eyes and touching His/Her heart and there is God on their side, they will feel it when they're hearts broke by God then there would be a transformation ahead.

Sometimes we want to see God but we are not asking His presence first, we are asking a Holy God therefore, He will not interact to us if we have an unforgiven sins, therefore If we will ask His presence we must learn to ask forgiveness or God will remind us the sins we've done and we are the one who will ask forgiveness for that Sin, after that God will draw near us, therefore that is the time we have pure hearts.

REVOLUTION: What are God's tasks for me today?

Do not hide sins, guilt and frustrations God is really concern to us, not just on happy moments of our life also in down moments. Don't be deceive by satan which He will say that we are not worthy for God's forgiveness. Sabi nga wag papaloko kay satan. Always try to confess it and ask forgiveness, and God will forgive you. Because He is concern to you.

Need to pray to God.

Dear God.

Help me to confess this hidden sins, so that I could have a pure heart, Lord please break my heart so that pride will not be raised on me, Lord I always want to see you, but help me repent first before you. and thank you for the forgiveness and thank you for a pure heart.

In Jesus Name, amen.

Need to accomplish for God.

I need a prayer partner, a prayer buddy, a person who will not judge me when I start confessing my sins.
Always read the Bible, meditate and memorize it.
And ask God to change our hearts.