003 - Without Fear

REFLECTION: What is God's Word for me today?

Proverbs 1:33
but whoever listens to me will dwell secure
and will be at ease, without dread of disaster."

REVELATION: What is God's insight for me today?

This verse has instruction and a promise.

Let me get the words Dwell, Ease and Dread.
According to the dictionary..

Dwell - To live in particular place
Ease - Freedom from pain
Dread - To fear something that will might happen

Then as we combined it with the verse and meaning it will end up like this:

"But whoever listens to me"
(it talks about following God's advices and precepts)

"will dwell on me"
(the person is living according to God's rules)

"and will be at ease"
(If we try to live in God's rules, God assures us the freedom in pain)

"without dread of Disaster"
(If we experience freedom from our previous imprisonment, this person will not fear of anything disaster might happen to their lives)

Don't forget the things that God done into our lives lately, even thou it is big or small, we should be thankful. Remember that if we are near/closer to God everything we do has its way to victory. The instruction that God give us is to Dwell in him, and the promise he gave us is freedom from pain and disasters. Disaster talk about not just only on our lives but it also talks about our pains, frustration, giving up easily, committing sins again and again, that's the other meaning of disaster for me.

REVOLUTION: What are God's tasks for me today?

Dwell in Him, finish my devotion, listen to His precepts, follow his rules and claim freedom on any pain that will come up.
We must be ready.

Need to pray to God.

Lord, give us a follower's heart, so that we could dwell on you with secure identity, we always forgot it when the flood of reality strikes us, Lord helps to be reminded that you are here for us always.

In Jesus name amen.

Need to accomplish for God.

Never go out without devotion, prayer and protection.