Chapter 13: A talk with the Tsahik

Y/n POV

A few hours later, after me and Tsireya had sex, I didn't hesitate to tell her about the other girls, and she did mine as long as she was with me she didn't mind sharing. Were not fully officially inmates  yet because I have not officially claimed her. I'm glad that we did had sex because of being stress I've been dealing with for the last few days.

With everything I'm dealing with it was quite relieving. I may not been able to do it with the girls and Z-dog yet but I will eventually.  Especially Z-dog, I will most definitely doing her really soon, I can't really deny that piece of ass she has, and I will most definitely doing all of my girls.

You can't deny how beautiful and sexy my teammates are. Especially what they can do when we're not fighting, like Alex for example, with her being our weapons expert she can do a lot more with her hands, Reina it's a strong and very tough girl, and she's a very good kisser, and last but not least let's not forget about Samantha.

The best sniper on the team and probably the best sniper I know. She's very amazing with a sniper but she also has those amazing thighs of hers. I can imagine what she can do with those hips of hers.

Living in with the Metkayina tribe with my family, I intend to let my mind wander when I'm not doing anything important, and I usually letting myself relax in every way possible.

It's been a while since I've done something that doesn't involve shooting things and I kinda like it when I don't have to do it all the time. It kinda of feels nice where I can just relax and spend time with my family.

Right now I was at my Pelican, messing with my rifle, while listening to my favorite music.

Third Person POV

Unknown to the spartan, he was being watched again. This time it was the Tsahik of the sea clan. She had started watching the spartan after the day the Sully kids were learning the ways of the water.

The Tsahik had gotton very curious of the spartan. Even since the Sully family had started living with them, she had not Like the idea of a human living among them, in fact she did not trust a human at all.

But over time she grew curious of the human. Ronal started watching him more after watching him tain with her children. Watching him bond with an in ilu was something she had not seen any human could do. In fact, she had not seen any human bond with one of their animals, And it shouldn't be possible for them to bond with their creatures.

She also grew curious of the mark on his back. It wasn't like any other tattoo she'd had seen before. She kind of wondered what it actually meant but didn't have an answer for it. Not even her mate knew what it meant, so  She decided to figure it out herself.

Y/n's POV

After the song was over I turned off my music for a while so I could finish messing with my rifle.

While I was messing with my rifle, I heard someone approaching me from behind, and it sounded alot bigger to be Tsireya or any of my siblings.

Quickly I grabbed my magnum and turned around and pointed it at who was approaching me. Only to find out that it was not someone I was expecting. It was Ronal the Tsahik of the sea clan and also Tsireya's mother.

She looks at me with pure shock like I was really going to shoot her. And I wasn't going to do that, even if she doesn't like me, I still wasn't going to shoot a pregnant woman.

But what was the reason for her to sneak up on me? And that was something I wanted to find out.

Y/n: "Why is everyone sneaking up on me?"