Sab's archenemy; rambotan

Sab's

Today will be one of my best days ever.

I said to myself in front of the mirror, along with other manifestations and thousands of self-affirmation.

"ANG GANDA GANDA MO" I said once again after applying my Hydrating Coconut Lip Glossy.

I made kissing poses before leaving my vanity.

I was wearing black flare plants paired with my pink knitted Y2K halter neck backless midriff top matched with my tie front knotted cardigan with flare sleeves, I'm also wearing my favorite shoes, a customized white platform chuck taylor, it has a cute not so overpowering strawberry patches on the sides and floral embroidery around its eyelet courtesy by me of course.

I know I'm gorgeous beh, I'm just living my truth.

And if you're wondering why I'm not wearing my school uniform sa first day of school, it's because our theme is about self expression, bongga right?

"Mom I'm ready!" I said while running all the way down, ayaw kong ma-late sa unang day 'no.

I've been chosen as a class rep din kasi for the opening speech.

Fyi, I'm a B like bratz barbie hindi b as in boba coded

And I've been practicing my speech for how many days for the opening assembly.

I really can't wait to show how magaling I am and of course to do the honor of welcoming everyone!

It's already 8:35 and the opening assembly will start at 9, medyo traffic din kasi eh.

I don't feel so good na talaga then finally the cars in front of us started moving, I let out a sigh of relief, I checked my make-up nalang muna but mom suddenly stepped on the break na ikinagulat ko, I looked in front and what met my eyes was a girl looking like my age, picking something I'm not really sure what is..., wait is that.."RAMBOTAN?!" Napasinghap ako sa inis, parang kinain ng babaeng ito ang lahat ng oras sa mundo para sa lintik na rambotan na 'yan!

"Sab, calm down, she's saying sorry na oh" mom said trying to calm my ass down

I was biting my lip trying to hold back but what the heck, what about my pretty outfit? The time I spent just to look this good? Mga taong nag-aabang to see me? Most of all my speech?!

After more than 10 minutes, I saw the girl wearing a denim gray jacket with black round neck tank top and baggy jeans walking away after bowing for I think a hundred times

Finally, she's gone, but I won't forget that rambotan girl.

As soon as I arrived agad akong tumakbo papuntang gym, buti nalang at naabotan ko pa, I was 8 minutes late and what I saw really shooked me, the rambotan girl was on stage at nagbibigay ng speech.

I hurriedly run papuntang backstage at fortunately it was just the right time for my turn, our paths crossed but I let it passed since it's my turn to be in the limelight. After giving my speech dali-dali kong sinuri ang paligid and as the crowd was cheering and clapping, I went down the stage hastily but I know hindi ko na siya maaabotan because she was almost all the way out of the gym I saw the girl looked back, she looks...gloomy?

I scoffed and dismissed the picture of her depressing aura, but I can't help but noticed everything seems to move slower, all the clapping and cheering seems to fade on the background, my head is tilting without me noticing that I was scrutinizing every inch of her full face, her prominent cheekbones, defined jawline ang mga labi at mga mata niyang tila ba nagdudulot ng hindi ko mapaliwa-liwanag na nararamdaman.

My heart was throbbing, expanding and contracting rhythmically.

What is this? I can't seem to figure out this foreign feeling, I've never felt like this before.

"Hoy Sab! Late ka daw sabi ni Ma'am Augustine ah." Shiloh said and it interrupted my thoughts detaching me from my half conscious state.

When she said that, I finally understand what I felt.

Galit beh.

Talagang ready na akong makipag-bardagulan eh, dali dali akong naglakad papunta sa deriksyon kung saan ko siya nakitang lumiko, hindi ko na 'to papalampasin pa, now I'm very invested but on the way I saw some of my old classmates and schoolmates and I had to stop for a little chika kasi forda go ang ate niyo sa 'catching up', omsim

"Ang galing mo talaga Sabrina, it was really... inspiring" sabay ngiti ng plastik, sabi nung isa, ano bang pangalan nito?

"Oo nga, tagos na tagos sa puso" second emotion ng isa, ammacana acla

The guy with them even winked at me "oo nga sab, let's have fun naman minsan"

Sml kuya?

"Ay hindi naman hehe, ako lang po 'to" I answered politely while doing my best to display a genuine smile.

Teka kilala ko ba 'tong mga 'to?

And other more

Nagmumukha na akong tumatakbo sa politiko nito eh.

Finally, I caught up to her.

"Hoy!" I grabbed her

She turned around startled and it hit her na she was the one who I was referring to, I looked at her from bottom to rambotan to top

"Hoy ka din"

I smiled at her with a sneer, but in fairness this girl's fashion is slaying naman but not as boujee as me no duh

Yung looks niya, is just a level yaas not leveling to YAAS KWEEN!

I rolled my eyes at her when she tried to deny it, eh ANG OBVIOUS OBVIOUS NA NGA NUNG BASKET EH

"stop playing fool rambotan girl. I will never forget the person who ruined my first day"

After saying that I walked away at sinadyang banggain siya as a warning.

Dasurv 'yun ng ate niyo.